XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > S (PSN) > Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Old 07-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Confirmed way for Chaudown!

Alot of people are having problems getting this trophy so here is a way that works 100%

-DO NOT download the patch
-Beat the game with all 4 characters and unlock mr Chau
-Now use scott and call all his 3 strikers and make sure they hit, return to map to auto save and then quit game
-All other characters have 1 striker so peform them and make sure u auto save by returning to map!

Ping Trophy
Mortal Kombat

ruben-fcu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Are u sure ? i did this and still didn't get it , do i have to defeat Mr chau with each char? Cuz i beat him with knieves and scott
ferfurtado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

no, you dont have to beat mr chau with all the characters. i found him with only one character and still got the trophy.
kentoshiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to ToxicRequiem Send a message via MSN to ToxicRequiem Send a message via Yahoo to ToxicRequiem Send a message via Skype™ to ToxicRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben-fcu View Post
Alot of people are having problems getting this trophy so here is a way that works 100%

-Now use scott and call all his 3 strikers and make sure they hit, return to map to auto save and then quit game
-All other characters have 1 striker so peform them and make sure u auto save by returning to map!

Ping Trophy
You say beat the game with all 4 and then unlock Mr. Chau...do you mean that you have to beat the game with all 4 characters, then go back to Scott and unlock Mr. Chau or are you suposed to unlock him BEFORE beating the game with Scott? And what of Nega Scott? He has a striker too...
ToxicRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben-fcu View Post

Ping Trophy
UNTRUTH ... comfirmed by me, just beat mr. chau with scott, so try to hit with the 3 support characters (Mr. Chau, Mrs. Chau & Knives), the remaining chars just go to the level and keep follow until the fans appear so then just use your striker (included Ramona's Stryker) so the trophy will pop up, please comfirm another one

ninuchin is offline   Reply With Quote