Story Discussion Thread **Massive Spoilers/No Tags**

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706t-attention-sign-orig.png WARNING! http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706t-attention-sign-orig.png

SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone for the game Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without using SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread.

This thread is immune.

Edited by FiftyQuid

I just finished playing the game as Scott, and his ending seems kind of like a middle finger to the audience. "And so after Ramona departed, Scott wasn't sad for too long as soon he was dating Kim, Envy, and Knifes at the same time!"

i thought it was hilarious and was like what would have happened in the graphic novels if scott didn't die and/or find ramona

I just finished playing the game as Scott, and his ending seems kind of like a middle finger to the audience. "And so after Ramona departed, Scott wasn't sad for too long as soon he was dating Kim, Envy, and Knifes at the same time!"

I think it's an homage to the bad ending of Streets of Rage. Where you become everything that you were fighting against throughout the game. This ending is Scott giving in to Nega-Scott.

scott ending was fun... kinda strange..

i thought the scott ending is the one with happy ending (well.. the ramona ending, because, stills happy)

and ramona ending continue with the evil exboyfriends with scott has the last (dah!) (and yep, everybody returns from.... coins)

The game is really hard :( I can't beat the second character.. it always go on Game Over screen and I have to start over :mad:im not even playing the hard mode. And which button picks up items? i tried all the buttons and nothing works so i tried pressing all buttons and in a random attempts it picks up the items :mad: also which button helps me run? he walks like a turtle :mad: im really disappointed that theres no online co-op. i really need help beating this game.. it seems like all characters in the game is stronger than my character and my character is on level 4 my character have no special move.. it only does simple kicks and punches :mad: can anyone please tell me how to do something different? why is this game so hard?

• 3 weeks later...
The game is really hard :( I can't beat the second character.. it always go on Game Over screen and I have to start over :mad:im not even playing the hard mode. And which button picks up items? i tried all the buttons and nothing works so i tried pressing all buttons and in a random attempts it picks up the items :mad: also which button helps me run? he walks like a turtle :mad: im really disappointed that theres no online co-op. i really need help beating this game.. it seems like all characters in the game is stronger than my character and my character is on level 4 my character have no special move.. it only does simple kicks and punches :mad: can anyone please tell me how to do something different? why is this game so hard?

Hey Bambi. First of all make some cash and get yourself into the bookstore pronto. It's called Flatiron Books. Purchase "101 Pushups" to build up STR and get EXP. It's a great way to get started. There's also one that sounds like a vegetarian cookbook that's great for DEF (gives you more HP too)

You have to repeat the first level a couple times likely to build your character up. The best way to get some money is to go through the garage door with a star on it just before the "Snow Ball fight" There are piggie banks in there that if you hit them you will get tons of cash. If you repeat this level a bunch of times you will get money quickly.

It is a bit of a grind at first but it will get better.

Also to RUN either double tap on the D pad or push all the way on the analog in the direction you want to run.

Hey Bambi. First of all make some cash and get yourself into the bookstore pronto. It's called Flatiron Books. Purchase "101 Pushups" to build up STR and get EXP. It's a great way to get started. There's also one that sounds like a vegetarian cookbook that's great for DEF (gives you more HP too)

You have to repeat the first level a couple times likely to build your character up. The best way to get some money is to go through the garage door with a star on it just before the "Snow Ball fight" There are piggie banks in there that if you hit them you will get tons of cash. If you repeat this level a bunch of times you will get money quickly.

It is a bit of a grind at first but it will get better.

Also to RUN either double tap on the D pad or push all the way on the analog in the direction you want to run.

Again, thanks for the mail and the post.

I will wait for the Co-Op patch and get some help.

Uhmm do you know if I level up my character now, can I play it in the Co-Op? or does it start from Level 1?

I want to make my character strong enough so i can co-op with people to get all trophies... i know i cannot do it on m own :(

• 1 month later...
Again, thanks for the mail and the post.

I will wait for the Co-Op patch and get some help.

Uhmm do you know if I level up my character now, can I play it in the Co-Op? or does it start from Level 1?

I want to make my character strong enough so i can co-op with people to get all trophies... i know i cannot do it on m own :(

The game really isn't that hard, the only thing that's probably stopping you is that you might've missed the point of upgrading your character.

in this game, leveling up does absolutely nothing except open up new moves, HOWEVER, when you into stores (the 2nd part of the first stage is littered with them) you can buy items that increase your stats (the one I used the most was the record store in the shopping district, you get +8 of any stat for 15-17$)

once you buy a couple of STR upgrades, the game becomes a lot easier.

• 1 year later...