Rate the trophy difficulty...  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.61

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it a 6/10. Some trophy are weird to get and some are easily achieveable. The only trophies that I can think that I'm gonna get last is "Invulnerable" and "One Man Army".

The rest is easy to do, just time consuming or easily obtainable on the 1st playthrough.

Edited by theplayster

Just got One Man Army; which wasn't difficult at all. You have to go through the entire game (as opposed to just going to the end and beating the last boss on the high difficulty). Used my 16th level Scott with maxed stats and it was a breeze.

There are stores selling restorative items pretty much everywhere.

I don't have Chaudown yet so I'm not rating the game officially right now. But unless that is a huge pain in the butt I cant imagine this warranting more than a 5/10. And even that would assume you're bad at beat 'em ups.

Just finished 100% with "Chaudown" as my final trophy. I'll rate it a 3 because earning the trophies gets a lot easier after the first playthrough. The only difficult parts for me were the Invulnerable trophy and waiting for the 13~ minute credits (that you can't skip) to end after playing through with the other characters, hehe. I love this game!

6/10.

The game's not that hard. It's only challenging from the beginning but once you level up your character, the game gets easier. Supreme Master wasn't that hard, except for when you fight Gideon. His second form is a nightmare if you're low on lives and lost your sword.

As for the two controlelrs related trophies, if you have 2 controllers handy, getting Invulnerable is less annoying. But for those that don't have one will either use a cheat or have to do it legit.

Also finding Mr. Chau was getting boring for me. Especially when I find him with low health, I get screwed and have to go around level after level just to bring him back. And don't get me started with the glitches.

Fun game. I recommend it if you're a fan of those old school beat 'em ups, even if it doesn't have online co-op and glitches (which I hope Ubisoft will patch up).

I'm back with my official rating which is a 2 for the reasons I outlined in my earlier post. And also because super simple methods to get things like "Invulnerable" have been discovered. The people who marked this game as a ten are insane or haven't played it.

These trophies are cake barring the small time investment required to get Chaudown; which isn't actually hard anyways.

I would give it a 8/10. I haven't had a fighting game this good in a while for myself. All the other ones seemed way out of my league but I can deal with this sort of Turtles in Time type of game.

Use to play these all the time with my brother.

2 for me. There's no way this game's difficulty could yield anything higher than 6 for anyone. It allows cheat codes and it has the infinite money glitch which lets you max out the stats right from the beginning. If it's too hard, it's totally up to you to make it easier for yourself. Probably the most merciful fighting game to 100% but one of the most fun. I really, really enjoyed this game so I avoided cheating first and it wasn't too bad because you wouldn't have to start all over if you died like in TMNT:Turtles in Time Re-Shelled. XP and stats all carry over as well. What more could you ask for from this game?

Oh yeah. ONLINE CO-OP!!!:mad::mad::mad: I actually got this game for myself and a friend online but we had no idea. What a fucking bummer, Ubisoft.

I picked three. Gideon was too easy even if my stats weren't maxed out. Not getting hit until you reach the boss can only be frustrating but pretty moderately easy, all you need is practice (unless you use a cheap method). Supreme Master mod is just a cake walk when your stats are maxed out. After when you collect 504 dollars and pay the late fees the game is pretty much done with by then.

Gave it a 2. It's a bit slow in the beginning since you're pretty weak, but once you have your character powered up, you can pretty much steamroll through. Invulnerable was a cakewalk with a level 16 Scott w/ boss sword on the first level on easy difficulty. Just make sure to take the warp to skip the snowball fight part. Other than that, just don't run too much to scroll the screen forward.

The only trophy I'm missing is Chaudown, and I only need to finish my last two character playthroughs to get it (they're both already maxed so I should be able to do it in less than a couple of hours). The game has been freezing on me a lot lately so I haven't had the patience to play it. I'll probably finish it up over the weekend though.