Rate the trophy difficulty  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.62

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

I'm going to rate this a 4

The question and puzzle types are just like the game Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen!, But with about a quarter of the amount of total questions. All of the movies in the game are pretty main stream, so I knew alot of the answers. I do think that it could be 100% in one sitting if you wanted to.

But here is the kicker trophy that bumps it up...

(S) The Know It All

Answer every question in a game correctly.

Just like in Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! you are NOT able to pause the game and look up answers. The timer continues to run while on the pause screen. So you need to memorize most of the answers and get a bit lucky as well to get that trophy.

Edited by Ballin404

• 1 month later...

Gave this a 6.

The Know It All turns this from a 2 to a 6 because you have to play so much and get lucky to get every answer. I have not seen most of these movies as they are often times big blockbusters (I have no interest in blockbusters) so it was hard for me. I found it funny that I could easily answer any question about Rushmore and American Beauty but not questions about The Da Vinci Code, Transformers, etc.

The only other annoying trophy is Woot because it takes a long time and you have to be careful not to run up the score and if you just let it run, the game takes about double/triple the time as actually playing.

If the answer guide was more complete it would be a lot easier but its annoying when you get to the quick pick 3 times while perfect only to get a set that isn't on the guide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Gave it a 6. I too am a movie connoisseur, but it only takes not knowing 1 question to mess up the know it all trophy. The retail game was much harder, but the genres were much more well thought out. In this game there's a lot of questions from more recent movies that I just could care less about (romantic comedies & Twilight). Fun trivia game, but since the DLC was pulled I suggest not playing the game if you're a completionist because you won't be able to get the 100%.

Gave it a 6. I too am a movie connoisseur, but it only takes not knowing 1 question to mess up the know it all trophy. The retail game was much harder, but the genres were much more well thought out. In this game there's a lot of questions from more recent movies that I just could care less about (romantic comedies & Twilight). Fun trivia game, but since the DLC was pulled I suggest not playing the game if you're a completionist because you won't be able to get the 100%.

Ha, interesting, I just played the demo last night, thought it was pretty good, and ending up buying it. That is too bad about the Sci-fi one and not being able to get 100%. On the good side, I guess it means I won't have to try and get the "Get Every Answer Right" trophy.

I plat'ed Bright Lights Big Pictures as I am generally pretty good at movie trivia. But I agree, this "mega movies" genre is not exactly my cup of tea - questions about Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings I had absolutely no idea about and a lot of blockbusters I don't have a not a lot of interest in. Still fun though but wish it was more well-rounded with many genres.

It seems like since Sci-Fi was released briefly, they could pretty easily re-release it, content is there and done, right?

Gave this a 6.

The Know It All turns this from a 2 to a 6 because you have to play so much and get lucky to get every answer. I have not seen most of these movies as they are often times big blockbusters (I have no interest in blockbusters) so it was hard for me. I found it funny that I could easily answer any question about Rushmore and American Beauty but not questions about The Da Vinci Code, Transformers, etc.

The only other annoying trophy is Woot because it takes a long time and you have to be careful not to run up the score and if you just let it run, the game takes about double/triple the time as actually playing.

If the answer guide was more complete it would be a lot easier but its annoying when you get to the quick pick 3 times while perfect only to get a set that isn't on the guide

Agree with you. Not interested in all the Superhero movies that come out every year. American Beauty is one of my favorite movies, I will have to look up Rushmore as I have only vaguely heard of that one.

Ha, interesting, I just played the demo last night, thought it was pretty good, and ending up buying it. That is too bad about the Sci-fi one and not being able to get 100%. On the good side, I guess it means I won't have to try and get the "Get Every Answer Right" trophy.

I plat'ed Bright Lights Big Pictures as I am generally pretty good at movie trivia. But I agree, this "mega movies" genre is not exactly my cup of tea - questions about Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings I had absolutely no idea about and a lot of blockbusters I don't have a not a lot of interest in. Still fun though but wish it was more well-rounded with many genres.

It seems like since Sci-Fi was released briefly, they could pretty easily re-release it, content is there and done, right?

The company in charge of making these Scene It games was closed down.