Did I miss the meeting?

...the one where every single quiz show game decided that one of their trophies has to be "get every question right"? I wonder what the logic is here because it presents 2 rather jaded arguments.

1- they don't want people to get their trophies, and always have a goal or reason to keep playing. But by doing so, they lock out a vast majority of players from enjoying their game all the way to the end. And in the day and age of trophy hunters....well that makes us very mad.

or

2- If they think this goal is acheiveable, it does not say much about their game. A quiz show where you get zero wrong is either easy and broken, or you are well above the curve on memory retention and reguritation. So, they don't believe in their product, and they are not aware how hard it is since they are sitting on the answer key...

....or some dumb programmer just need a easy Gold trophy to tag on. And in some cases (TV Show King I am looking at you) only a freaking silver.

Please game show makers, plese make fun trophies that are realistic and do not require the use of the internet to do. And if you do make them hard, allow us to pause the game to cheat at least.

This rant brought to you by the "3 gold trophies in this game I cant freaking get" society...

Edited by Metal_Jaws

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We have to tell to Artifiacial Mind and Movement that must to make a patch to pause the game, not to cheat just for time to think the answers. In the xbox version you can pause the game anytime.

which type of questions need more time? or are you referring solely to fastest finger (or fast play or whatever it is called)?

don't necessarily need a study guide, the game can be platinumed through repetition as well as there are only so many of the picture ones and you'll begin to recognize them