Come From Behind

My friend and I tried every possible way to trigger this trophy and it is NOT popping up. I really don't want to go through another Long Game because it takes almost an hour to finish each time. Anyone know how to make this trophy pop up? I'm two away from the plat and I would like to get this done! Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

My friend and I tried every possible way to trigger this trophy and it is NOT popping up. I really don't want to go through another Long Game because it takes almost an hour to finish each time. Anyone know how to make this trophy pop up? I'm two away from the plat and I would like to get this done! Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

use 4 controllers, player 1, dont answer anything for the first round(get some points with the other three players), the rest of the rounds only answer with player 1...you can answer with the other players, but just answer wrong. thats how i got it.

I figured it would only trigger with player 1. I tried with the other players and it did not pop. Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a shot today.

Now all I have to do is get "Best Actor" and this game is done. I heard it was a pain to get.

By the way, was it a pain for you to get "Spotless Performance" and "Faster Than Light"? It took me and my friend an entire weekend of memorizing the game's question database. We couldn't pause during a question, so I answered the ones I knew (Visual Puzzlers, Pictograms, Distorted Reality, Sketches, etc.) and for the ones we didn't know, he IMDB'ed it on his laptop as quick as he could before the timer ran out. We hated getting both of them!

I figured it would only trigger with player 1. I tried with the other players and it did not pop. Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a shot today.

Now all I have to do is get "Best Actor" and this game is done. I heard it was a pain to get.

By the way, was it a pain for you to get "Spotless Performance" and "Faster Than Light"? It took me and my friend an entire weekend of memorizing the game's question database. We couldn't pause during a question, so I answered the ones I knew (Visual Puzzlers, Pictograms, Distorted Reality, Sketches, etc.) and for the ones we didn't know, he IMDB'ed it on his laptop as quick as he could before the timer ran out. We hated getting both of them!

lol, ya it wasnt easy,spotless was harder than light, for light i missed 3 questions and still got 530,000, spotless took me forever...as for best actor i've heard people are having problems with it...mine popped quite easy

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think a lot of people are getting stung on things such as 'Best Actor' and the original post by conkervertex about 'Come From Behind' as they are trying to trigger trophies with controller/buzz remotes 2, 3 or 4. Everything must be done with Controller/Buzz remote 1 including the trophy about playing with all avatars, annoyingly so!