Kyoko helmet

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup same here. I have done a quick race with all riders (STK, WSS and SBK) but still nothing. For me it is also the only helmet keeping me away from the plat.

Only think I can think about is that I have some silver's in the story mode. But they seem nearly impossible. So getting the gold on those...

Yup same here. I have done a quick race with all riders (STK, WSS and SBK) but still nothing. For me it is also the only helmet keeping me away from the plat.

Only think I can think about is that I have some silver's in the story mode. But they seem nearly impossible. So getting the gold on those...

one of my friends has alll golds yet he dont have tht helmet yet

Think there's a bug. I have done all time trials (simulation; all classes) and finished the arcade mode with all gold cups. No Kyoko unlocked yet. I tried to contact Blackbean and they answered that they know about this problem and they work for a fix

• 3 weeks later...

They are currently most likely to busy working on WRC.

And by the day they release it and people find out one of the trophies of WRC is also glitched they will be working on SBK 2011 :whistle:

I try to visit SBK-X - Black Bean Games FAQ daily, and click on the logo for the homepage afterward to continue to there blog after that. But until now I've seen nothing about the patch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

Please correct me if I'm wrong here: there's nobody in the world who has platined this game because of the helmet-bug?

:think:

... kind of reminds me of Far Cry 2 :(

I cannot believe, sony tolerates this from a quality point of view?

Thanks for the information! Will be checking back for new info

Hi all!

Please correct me if I'm wrong here: there's nobody in the world who has platined this game because of the helmet-bug?

:think:

... kind of reminds me of Far Cry 2 :(

I cannot believe, sony tolerates this from a quality point of view?

Thanks for the information! Will be checking back for new info

Far Cry 2 is fine. Or semi-fine, there is a work around for every glitch. I have the Platinum.

About SBK-X... Yes, I believe still no fix. And Yes, I totally agree with you, I can't believe Sony doesn't have a more strict Trophy Quality control.

Edited by AUSPUFF

I contacted Blackbeans / Milestone again about a week ago on the patch status but it seems they are now completely ignoring me :mad:

If anyone wants to give it a try you can contact them here: SBK-X - Black Bean Games

It is over a month (almost 2 months) and they should really give us an ETA.

semi-off-topic:

And don't buy WRC people. Spread the message to not buy games from dev's who don't support earlier titles that are sold when broken / in-completable (until those are fixed).

I contacted Blackbeans / Milestone again about a week ago on the patch status but it seems they are now completely ignoring me :mad:

If anyone wants to give it a try you can contact them here: SBK-X - Black Bean Games

It is over a month (almost 2 months) and they should really give us an ETA.

semi-off-topic:

And don't buy WRC people. Spread the message to not buy games from dev's who don't support earlier titles that are sold when broken / in-completable (until those are fixed).

Thanks for the link, I will contact them.

I don't have the game but was planning to buy it, but held off until i knew this was fixed. I will inform them of losing a sale if they don't fix it...whether they will care i don't know..

EDIT : I cannot even find my country in the list...England or United Kingdom...nice.

Edited by stedaman

EDIT : I cannot even find my country in the list...England or United Kingdom...nice.

The country list is in Italian. I couldn't find my country myself to first.

UK/GB=Regno Unito (hint: view the page source and search for your 2letter country code (GB in your case))

• 2 weeks later...
The country list is in Italian. I couldn't find my country myself to first.

UK/GB=Regno Unito (hint: view the page source and search for your 2letter country code (GB in your case))

Ah thanks,

I finally got a reply...but it's nothing to be excited about...

"Answer: Dear Customer, at the moment there are no patch available for the game, more information will be comunicated via website as soon as possible"

Ah thanks,

I finally got a reply...but it's nothing to be excited about...

"Answer: Dear Customer, at the moment there are no patch available for the game, more information will be comunicated via website as soon as possible"

I got the same reply 2 days back (I thought they were on holidays or something but the blog states otherwise ).

If others also send a message to their support they will hopefully realize that their are enough people who want this seen fixed.

I also told them in their blog-post that I would not buy WRC before SBK X is fixed. I think that is most reasonable.

I'm afraid they just don't care. You only have to look at the number of threads/posts in this forum to realise this game clearly didn't sell very well at all so it's not in their interest to focus resources on releasing a patch. Perhaps after WRC is out they may get 2 or 3 people working on a fix but I certainly won't be holding my breath and I don't recommend you do either.

Hi again,

I was just wondering:

1) the unlock condition for this helmet is ´hidden´, right?

-> maybe nobody unlocked it so far cause it's criteria hasn't been met yet?

2) In case of a bug (all people here write about it, so it's probably true): maybe there isn't a functionalitiy in this game software to do a online update?

Unlocking a helmet is just a bunch of constraints so getting a patch maybe even with a quick and dirty sollution (after all it didn't sell that good) shouldn't be that much of work.

3) Since the game developer doesn't provide usefull answers maybe it's better to communicate with sony. After all there is a game out with a trophy issue and the game developers don't seem to care. I can't believe, Sony has no interest in fixing this from a quality point of view (as I wrote before in another post). Maybe we should get a attorney together and sue them :eek:

lol

Edited by vdmmuc

1: No. BlackBeans / Milestone confirmed its glitched.

2: They moved on to WRC, so I don't see them fixing it any day soon. However those who haven't created a support ticket (link at page 2 of this thread) yet, please do. This way we let them know how many people are waiting for the patch and maybe they will change their minds.

3. Getting in contact with Sony? (ánd getting an descent reply?) Good luck, that's even harder then getting in contact with the Dev's of SBK-X.

... but still; consider this:

All the people say it's a bug although nobody knows what the unlock condition for this helmet is.

Maybe we are just giving the developers a good time :rolleyes: because nobody found out yet how to get it!

Maybe you have to do a wheely in full sim for 60 sec during a race :whistle:... WHO KNOWS?