something is not well in your head if you buy this

vdmmuc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They've still not fixed it as I've kept the game just in case they do.

I certainly will not be buying this one, as the last one was such let down with the glitched trophy.

Shame, I liked them before SBKX

yeah, me too, but their sayign their working on a patch since december 2010 and still nothing.

I'm still buying this game. To not buy a game because of trophy errors is a bit harsh I think. SBK are best racing games out. For that note I'm definately buying this. I think I'm up for the gamble if it obtainable or not. But then if it isnt cant exactly be your own fault to fuck up your list if you 100% games. It be a known error.

I got good feeling with them on this one.

I'm still buying this game. To not buy a game because of trophy errors is a bit harsh I think. SBK are best racing games out. For that note I'm definately buying this. I think I'm up for the gamble if it obtainable or not. But then if it isnt cant exactly be your own fault to fuck up your list if you 100% games. It be a known error.

I got good feeling with them on this one.

maybe its the fact that they are basically being pricks by ignoring people ofr a long time and not giving sufficiant responses .plus they should bloody fi this iregardless if it effects a trophy what else will they not fix if it breaks seems like devs get away with it these days. despite that the previuos games were ok nothing special imo

Well said Tretin, the devs of this franchise have been lying to us for over 6 months regarding a patch. Thing is they still have the nerve to launch the new game thinking it would sell to its existing customers lmao! Im not buying another superbike game again unless another developer takes over simple as that.....my regards Darth_Mustard

The previous SBKX has mate yes, just 1 trophy is glitched & nothing but promises & lies from the devs for a fix. Please dont purchase 11 as we are trying to make a point

*Edit....

Hang on if i remember right SBK09 was glitched to hell aswell, please correct me if im wrong guys. Sometimes the trophies didnt pop until you restarted the game yes? I have plat in 09 but remember some issues with certain trophies.........in other words stay the hell away from this franchise in the future at least till a new dev company comes in

Edited by Dark80

The previous SBKX has mate yes, just 1 trophy is glitched & nothing but promises & lies from the devs for a fix. Please dont purchase 11 as we are trying to make a point

*Edit....

Hang on if i remember right SBK09 was glitched to hell aswell, please correct me if im wrong guys. Sometimes the trophies didnt pop until you restarted the game yes? I have plat in 09 but remember some issues with certain trophies.........in other words stay the hell away from this franchise in the future at least till a new dev company comes in

Well yeah in SBK 09 there were some rather strange issues with trophies unlocking at some time later in the game but it was not that bad. No trouble with getting the plat and I've never heard of people who did.

SBX 2011: I hope they won't sell one single copy... People posting here: "well I'm not into it for the trophies" ... they're just in the wrong forum, right?

Keep it up posting here :applause:

You can collect trophies and also buy games for the fun factor. SBK's own any other bike games out there, but if trophies stopping you buying a game then that is a bit steep. Thats my opinion.

for me its not the trophy its the fact that they are being dicks by ignoring there customers for a long time. a enjoyed sbk09 but sbk X wasnt as fun .

• 2 weeks later...
Well on a top note there is no glitches on SBK 2011. So they definately have improved on their trophies.

dude you completely misunderstood our point here :confused:. But that's totally ok :) and I won't get personal about it.

If you are a happy buyer of SBK 2011 then that's at least 1 happy customer.

• 1 month later...

lucky you I paid for this pile of shit. To be honest if a game has a glitched trophy it's not going to stop me from playing a game for enjoyment. This game though is so bad. Background detail is so dull and plain. I've been to Silverstone 10 times including last months motogp I can't remember it having mountains in the distance and trees along viewing banks. But it's mainly the gameplay which makes this game shit. I don't feel there is a sense of speed or excitement. I just seem to coast into corners the bikes then turn like a tractor and I slowly come out of a corner sliding. It's very sensative to slight movements but it takes ages to make big changes of direction (Thankfully SBKs don't go to Mugello) I want to be able to attack corners and tracks not coast around. I put SBK 09 back in for the first time in a year and it is the best bike game by miles I love it.

Edit: I want to change riding style to see if that can affect handling but I can only change helmet and nickname. This game is bulls**t.

This is my opinion if you don't like it then that's your problem.

Edited by gpwebby

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...