Please help me for my last trophy

I have only one last trophy remain, Living on the Edge, then I will get Platinum for this game.

I tried to wheelie and skid 10 second in training mode. Also, I tried this on 1st special challenge where the requirement is to skid at least 3 times. I did 10 second for wheelie and skid on this challenge, it doesn't pop up at all.

At this rate, I do not know whether I do something wrong or I do found a trophy glitch.

Please tell me if you know this problem,

Thank you in advance

• 5 weeks later...
I have only one last trophy remain, Living on the Edge, then I will get Platinum for this game.

I tried to wheelie and skid 10 second in training mode. Also, I tried this on 1st special challenge where the requirement is to skid at least 3 times. I did 10 second for wheelie and skid on this challenge, it doesn't pop up at all.

At this rate, I do not know whether I do something wrong or I do found a trophy glitch.

Please tell me if you know this problem,

Thank you in advance

Im having This problem too, right now. i tried the same and nothing. -.-

• 4 weeks later...

I got it already. The solution is to play it on the multiplayer mode. I got this when I play with my boosting partner.

Unfortunately, I sold this game already.

Luckily, my partner did not sold yet. You can invite him to help you get this trophy. His PSN_ID is Ponlawit (don't forget to tell him that SpeedStarTH introduce you to add his PSN_ID)

Goodluck for this trophy :)