A couple of questions

This game was released one year ago in EU and later in US (suppose). You aren't right saying that this game was released a month ago, the game that you are saying are SBK X(See the forum below).

I don't know if the servers are dead because I don't have the game.

I realize that this game was release a year ago in EU, but I'm pretty sure it was only recently released in the US. At any rate, GameFly just began carrying a version of the game, but it's simply titled "Superbike World Championships SBK". So, I'm not sure which version it is. Since this would be the game that I rent, I want to know what version I will be getting. In other words, which version (i.e. what year) of this game is GameFly currently offering?

I bought the game from GameFly (Keep button)

The GameFly version listed as "Superbike World Championships SBK". is SBK 09 (US version - stackable trophy list). I can 100% confirm this. It was released under ""Superbike World Championships SBK" about a month ago. The online is not dead (with boosting partner is much easier). duck360 and I got all online trophies for this game when it came out. I cannot however confirm that US version is playable online with the EU version of SBK 09.

Edited by Blessorship

I bought the game from GameFly (Keep button)

The GameFly version listed as "Superbike World Championships SBK". is SBK 09 (US version - stackable trophy list). I can 100% confirm this. It was released under ""Superbike World Championships SBK" about a month ago. The online is not dead (with boosting partner is much easier). duck360 and I got all online trophies for this game when it came out. I cannot however confirm that US version is playable online with the EU version of SBK 09.

Thanks. This is the confirmation I was looking for. Cheers!