Trophies are bugged

Hey I have done a few of the trophy's now that havn't payed out. i did Achieve at least 10 Superpoles in the same championship , also Win a race with Biaggi at Salt Lake City , Win a race at Imola using a Ducati Xerox and Damage a Team Sterilgarda bike until it is unusable but none of them payed out. can anyone please help its driving me crazy ????

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

have found a way around most glitches,

keep track of ur criteria, as soon as u have ur 10 superpoles let the championship save. then use ps button to exit game, reload game and championship. trophy should pop up on loading screen, but u have to do it straight after u have met trophy criteria. i had to do this for 80% of the trophies. the only 1 that it hasnt worked on is Rainbow Decks. that wont pop up no matter waht i do.

• 8 years later...
have found a way around most glitches,

keep track of ur criteria, as soon as u have ur 10 superpoles let the championship save. then use ps button to exit game, reload game and championship. trophy should pop up on loading screen, but u have to do it straight after u have met trophy criteria. i had to do this for 80% of the trophies. the only 1 that it hasnt worked on is Rainbow Decks. that wont pop up no matter waht i do.

Thank you for this tip. After doing the requirement about 10 times I couldn't figure out why the bike damaged trophy wouldn't pop. The first time I quit the game and reloaded it popped after the loading screen just as you mentioned.

Confirmed buggy.

If anyone is having problems with this games trophies not working the solution is to let the game save after playing a quick race/championship (when trophies should pop but don't) then quit to XMB. Reload the game then load a championship game save. If you previously met any trophy requirements the trophies should pop at this point (upon loading a championship save).

I can confirm that it works as a fix as I did it for at least 4 or 5 trophies that didn't pop when they should have.

credit to monsterdadhelp.

Edited by Robinworldwide
Double post, please use the edit or multi-quote button.