This should be SBK 08, Trophies not syncing??

Ok after a lot of confusion here it is:

SBK 08 was just released here in the US (March 09) and 09' might be released in the US at a later date. EU got SBK 09 already.

I love this game (SBK 08) but my main problem is that the trophies do not sync with Sony. They show up in my XMB under games but I get no credit on my trophy card from Sony. Didnt sony make trophies mandatory in 2009?? I guess they never said they would give credit for the game at the same time. I contacted Conspiracy Games and have no answer yet but will updated if I get one.

Anyways, great game for the $15.00 I paid for it. Too bad the trophies dont sync up.

Just left a message with Sirus Ahmadi (President of Conspiracy Games). They made the voicemail system go on repeat so you cant leave a voicemail. You basically have to hit 411 to get the company directory. Everyone should call up and email if they get a chance. Thanks.

Got a response back from Sony:

Response (Dana C.) 06/30/2009 10:33 AM

Hello Robert,

We are in the process of researching your issue. We will respond to you once we have completed this process. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Regards,

Dana C.

-----

This looks promising. Hopefully the issue will get fixed.

Got a response back from Sony:

Response (Dana C.) 06/30/2009 10:33 AM

Hello Robert,

We are in the process of researching your issue. We will respond to you once we have completed this process. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Regards,

Dana C.

-----

This looks promising. Hopefully the issue will get fixed.

I hope so. Nobody has ever gotten a single response from Conspiracy Entertainment. I contacted them and Black Bean Games yesterday and nothing yet... not expecting an answer given the history.

Is the trophy list for SBK 08 the same as the achievement list for the 360?

Xbox360Achievements.org - SBK-08 Superbike World Championship Achievement List

I think they're just about close, but I see some different descriptions. Not entirely sure on the secret trophies. I could check later on and post the known trophies directly from my XMB.

I think they're just about close, but I see some different descriptions. Not entirely sure on the secret trophies. I could check later on and post the known trophies directly from my XMB.

It would be great if you could post the list - it would be appreciated...

Here's 08's trophy list. I don't know any of the secret trophies, except to say that one of them is platinum. There are 8 secret trophies in addition to this list. [sECRET] marks where the secret trophies are.

[sECRET]

One Race Cup (Bronze) - The player must win 1 race at any difficulty level.

One Record Cup (Bronze) - The player must beat 1 track record in Time Attack mode.

One Online Race Cup (Bronze) - The player must win 1 online race.

One Challenge Cup (Bronze) - The player must complete 1 challenge.

One Card Cup (Bronze) - The player must unlock 1 card from all reward system decks.

Three Races Cup (Bronze) - The player must win 3 races at any difficulty level.

Three Records Cup (Bronze) - The player must beat 3 track records in Time Attack mode.

Three Online Races Cup (Bronze) - The player must win 3 online races.

Three Challenges Cup (Bronze) - The player must complete 3 challenges.

[sECRET]

Five Online Races Cup (Silver) - The player must win 5 online races.

Five Records Cup (Silver) - The player must beat 5 track records in Time Attack mode.

Five Races Cup (Silver) - The player must win 5 races of any difficulty level.

Five Challenges Cup (Silver) - The player must complete 5 challenges.

Five Cards Cup (Silver) - The player must unlock 5 cards from all reward system decks.

Lord Of Online Races Cup (Silver) - The player must win 10 online races.

Lord Of Records Cup (Silver) - The player must beat 10 track records in Time Attack mode.

[sECRET]

[sECRET]

[sECRET]

[sECRET]

Master Of Challenges Cup (Gold) - The player must complete all challenges.

Master Of Online Races Cup (Gold) - The player must win 20 online races.

[sECRET]

Master Of Races Cup (Gold) - The player must win 20 races of any difficulty level.

[sECRET]

Edited by pretend_hero

The secret trophies are for getting cards throughout the various race modes. I have 2 of them and should get the rest once I finish up time trials, racing, and multiplayer.

I have only completed all of the challenges, a few time trials and a few races.

I know one of the secret trophies is for winning 10 races, it's a silver. Dunno the name of the trophy off the top of my head though.

Disappointing to hear that Conspiracy isn't giving any help in the matter, small publishers should be listening to their audience. Going to Sony is definitely the right idea, since they can put the pressure on to fix the problem.

My prediction:

Nothing will happen and my trophies will forever go through the sync process even if I just did it. I highly doubt the person from Sony did a damn thing about that email except reply. And since every company that had a hand in this game has blown people off since its release in the US back in March, it will most likely stay this way.

What needs to happen is places like PSXExtreme and Joystiq need to be informed and hopefully post a story about this problem. Mybe then the people who can fix it will take notice.