syncing with server

these trophies will not sync with the server. it does the syncing then when i check my profile they don't show up. i got a trophy for another game and synced with the server that trophy synced but still no SBK trophies.

anyone have any ideas why this would happen.

Yup, im having the same problem...hopefully they'll fix it soon..also noticed my trophy card hasnt updated since the error. i also get error 80022D68 when manually syncing...

Edited by LUDE

they show up in the xmb but not my profile and i never get a error code. it just tries to sync every time i look at my trophies or profile.

What about when u manually sync, thats the only time i get error...Also, about my trophy card...it hasnt even updated any other games either since the SBK error...maybe it didnt update yet im thinkin...Only updates twice a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Due to the trophy problem with this game not syncing up to the server it has made me wait 2 minutes to sync EVERYTIME I look at my profile or trophy collection. Im glad I stopped playing it after only 2 trophies or it might have taken 5 minutes just to look at my damn profile. This game is a bunch of B.S. And that sucks because the game was fun to play.

• 2 weeks later...
weirdest thing happened to me jus now was syching my latest plat on the offical ps site and my EU card now shows SBK 08 hopefully its fixed im gonna try it out later n see

Wow, I hope so. I still own the game. That problem was so irritating.

EDIT: It works! It appears on the PS site and I'm not forever trying to sync trophies!

Edited by pretend_hero