Door of Freedom

Ravlar

I don't think it's worth doing the game over again to see, but it's pretty cool that they put it in there, you could probably find a video of it on the internet somewhere. Made me enjoy that shorter ending way more though

I checked youtube, looks like no one liked the game enough to play around. I take it mands88 you were like me and actually liked the game, even though it was short eh. All this build up is going to be a disappointment though, I'm still shocked that no one else saw what I did.

Well after you walk through the door of freedom...

[spoiler=32]Tapp goes about his apartment doing his remorse thing then puts a gun to his head and the camera closes in the the tv in the cornor of the room with the credits rolling on it. If you start clicking (x) he'll start pulling the trigger through the empty chambers until he hits a round. The gun will go bang and blood will explode all over the screen, it's nuts. But you won't see it unless you press (x) a few times.

I realize it's a small and dumb thing to see, but I thought it really brought the game together. Added to my already palpable enjoyment.

• 1 year later...

So basically your saying that i could get both trophies for choosing door of truth and door of freedom in one playthrough, how please, really want to know, im on the part heading to save Obi and i enjoyed the game but not enough to playthrough again so if you can tell me how to get both trophies from choosing the doors at the end ill be grateful, thanks.. ps. one thing im stuck on is unlocking 20 doors and stomping 5 minions help please,,, my PSN: Un-Logical if you want to msg me that way,, thanks

So basically your saying that i could get both trophies for choosing door of truth and door of freedom in one playthrough, how please, really want to know, im on the part heading to save Obi and i enjoyed the game but not enough to playthrough again so if you can tell me how to get both trophies from choosing the doors at the end ill be grateful, thanks.. ps. one thing im stuck on is unlocking 20 doors and stomping 5 minions help please,,, my PSN: Un-Logical if you want to msg me that way,, thanks

Not really what this thread was about but I understand your anxiety. You gotta do both doors bud, but if you save before the choice don't overwrite it, after doing one choice till the trophy pops reload and pick the other door. It avoids you having to replay the entire game again.

As for the stompings I can't remember exactly how I did it but what I do remember is that it was a hit or miss situation. Here's a youtube link that might help you out [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOHSHfv5XT8]SAW: The Game - Merciless Trophy - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Best of luck to you bud

• 3 months later...

Reload chapter 7-13, then go through the other door for your 2nd 'ending' trophy. For merciless replay game till the first encounter with a minion (Amanda 1-3), and try and get the guy that comes through the door (you'll get a combat lesson written on the screen before he does). If you succeed in getting the stomp carry on to the shotgun door which is right outside, wait for the save icon, quit out and replay from 1-3 again till trophy pops.