Explosive & stun mines

saintdave

I'm hoping this topic will get some replies as my most recent one got none!

Having completed the game I have found that by using flashbacks to clean up other trophies has removed schematics of the mines and the various items used to make them. So now I need to know which chapters can I find schematics and the needed parts to make both the explosive and stun mines?

i'm in the same situation as u :mad:

I'm hoping this topic will get some replies as my most recent one got none!

Having completed the game I have found that by using flashbacks to clean up other trophies has removed schematics of the mines and the various items used to make them. So now I need to know which chapters can I find schematics and the needed parts to make both the explosive and stun mines?

For the stun mines:

Go to chapter 5 / Obi. Shortly after you pick up the stun schematics, you'll put your hand into a toilet to get a key and go down a ladder. After a short fight with a collared minion, you'll continue down the dead end corridor and be presented with a valve and a Jigsaw box. If you check the lockers in the corridor, you'll find a gear allowing you to open said box, which contains the two components needed for the stun mine.

If you continue on a bit further through the level, you'll be presented with a ladder to climb, and a work table in front of you a little further on. Make the stun mine, and then continue throughout the level till you find a minion but make sure to weaken him with punches before you use the mine, or else it won't kill him...

The whole thing shouldnt take longer than 10 minutes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
is there a differance between a stun trap and a stun mine? my inventory says i got a stun trap and im in chapter 4

It's been a little while since I played this, but from memory I'm pretty sure they're the same! I THINK you can pick up the mines on their own but there are certain places you can pick up the schematics and make more :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
How do you actually use the stun, gas and explosive mine?

I can cycle through them, but cant see how to use them?

This is my problem. Worse, somehow I DID use them, but I don't know what I did (my explosive mine and stun mine disappeared from my inventory, so I must have used them).

Check the trophy guide. It's pretty stupid what you have to do - you basically cycle to the mine you want, go into combat mode, and hit R2 AGAIN to drop the mine. Hopefully, the minion will walk over it.

Edited by starcrunch061

For the stun mines:

Go to chapter 5 / Obi. Shortly after you pick up the stun schematics, you'll put your hand into a toilet to get a key and go down a ladder. After a short fight with a collared minion, you'll continue down the dead end corridor and be presented with a valve and a Jigsaw box. If you check the lockers in the corridor, you'll find a gear allowing you to open said box, which contains the two components needed for the stun mine.

If you continue on a bit further through the level, you'll be presented with a ladder to climb, and a work table in front of you a little further on. Make the stun mine, and then continue throughout the level till you find a minion but make sure to weaken him with punches before you use the mine, or else it won't kill him...

thanks for this, it's the last trophy i need to get before i get the platinum :applause:

• 6 months later...
For the stun mines:

This works great THANKS very much got my plat :applause:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...