Syringe & stomp help

saintdave

There's a video in the road map/trophy guide claiming they show the location for the syringe in Jeffs level but having watched it twice at no point can I see where it is. Is it actually there or is there somewhere else I can find it?

I'm also having trouble getting stomp kills, is there an easier or surefire method to get enemies on the floor to stomp or is pressing square and hoping they fall the best we can hope for?

• 2 years later...

Amanda 1-3 Curb Stomp

I fond this to be the easiest way to curb stop a minion get to the back wall and wait for the minion to come to you and use L2 and square at the right time when he hits the floor press the prompted buttons L2 + Square and then one of the following ( square, triangle, circle, X)

It worked 9 of the 10 times i did this

video below

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_SBU6GUYkM]SAW Curb Stomp /Merciless Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Amanda 1-3 Curb Stomp

I fond this to be the easiest way to curb stop a minion get to the back wall and wait for the minion to come to you and use L2 and square at the right time when he hits the floor press the prompted buttons L2 + Square and then one of the following ( square, triangle, circle, X)

It worked 9 of the 10 times i did this

video below

This worked 0 / 10 times for me. But it did help me, what i did was grabbed the pipe which is in the same room and stand in the corner, time it to hit him while he runs at you and he will fall, hit L1 to drop the pipe then stomp him. :)

• 2 months later...

I didnt look to see where what weapon was.. just played game. I ran across all weapons MANY times over, including syringe.

Curb stomp i got playing through by just using a BAT. These are all over the place later half of game. Using it once knocks guy down a good 25% of the time. Just drop bat fast with L1 and then stomp him with L2 square and make sure you hit right prompt button at right time. You never need to farm this trophy, so many bats!