Rate the trophy difficulty...  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the game itself can be kind of difficult to progress at times, that is a concern of a walkthrough and has nothing to do with the trophies. The trophies are reasonably easy to get, I beat in about 10 hours without having to boost or pull my hair over anything.

Platinum Rating: 3/10

Plat. Diff Rating: 2/10

Positive: All trophies are fairly easy to achieve, doesn't req. having to collect a mass amount of items, the game is pretty decent and a great addition to the horror genre (especially for SAW fans), and within the first 4 hours of gameplay I had already achieved over 50% of the trophies.

Negative: The story was longer than I expected but other than that another fairly easy plat.

I give it a 2, the only trophy even difficult was the Merciless Trophy (curb stomp 5 minions). But over all a fairly easy game and a worth while rental. I found the game to very enjoyable. I didn't think it was going to be that good of a game. But in my opion...I thought it was a really good game......A good weekend Platinum!!!!

(P) trophy is easy their is no online trophy can get all of the other (B)(S) easily and need two play througth to get the two (G).

You do not need 2 play throughs to get all trophies. They all can be gotten in one play through and chapter select. For the 2 different ending trophies you should choose the Freedom Door 1st and then go to chapter select via (flashback) and choose 7-13 to reload last game save and then choose the Truth Door...Hopes this helps someone.:)

2 out of 10,

gameplay is straight forward, weapons for weapon based trophies are easy to find, and at least 90% of the tropphies will be done on you first playthrough which took me around 6 hours (approx 45min a level) then just reload last save point for the second gold... simple!

good rental game!

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 2. No online trophies which is always a plus, and not too hard to get the platinum in a few days. Only real difficulties I had were a few of the puzzles, and getting a few of the trophies (head stomping & stun/gas/explosive traps).

• 2 weeks later...

I gave Saw a 3. Half of the trophies are story related, and the other half just involves killing minions with random weapons. All the weapons can be found easily, nothing is ever hidden too farm from view. Getting the stomp kills and stun mine kill was annoying. But other than that, it was smooth sailing to (P) on a pretty damn addicting puzzle/action/horror survival game :D