Very easy way to get 5 curb stomps

gudger666

Just got the game, i no its fairly old but here is how i did merciless, on Melissa 3-6 just before you locate the gravesite you walk across a wooden plank to a guy looking out the window, walk over and upper cut him he goes down most the time, then when you stomp him press start go to settings and change something then exit and it will save the just restart checkpoint and do it 4 more times and trophy pops.

Edited by gudger666
spelling

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The method described in the guide works fine aswell, i had no curb stomps when i finished the game, then just went to amanda's level and when the first dude appears , just do the procedure ( uppercut + stand over him and push the prompted buttons ) , i would say that to get 5 curb stomps i had to do the checkpoint 8 or 9 times, because sometimes he doesn't go down.

Just make sure to go into the next room for the game to save, then just reload the Amanda 1-3 section.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I used the three timed cells section where you can fight the first 2 guys rather quickly, so I kept reloading sometimes even after the 2nd one was down (the 3rd makes you wait longer).

After each successful curb stomp, went to the menu, touched some option for the game to save... took like 20 mins.