DAMN THEM TIMED PUZZLES! :mad:

SSJ3Broly

• 8 months later...
I'm there now as well and its really annoying..

The best method I found was to go after the side with the enemy first, as it really sucks completing the first puzzle, but then dying because the combat system spazzes out on you. Then, if the electric puzzle isn't too bad you try to solve it.

In the gas room, you can just grab the coupler and head for the small circuit puzzle; the valve puzzle behind the locked gate is a red herring to waste your time.

Though the puzzles shift from attempt to attempt, the items will always be in the same place, so use that to shave time off of future attempts.

Beyond that...hope you get lucky.

The best method I found was to go after the side with the enemy first, as it really sucks completing the first puzzle, but then dying because the combat system spazzes out on you. Then, if the electric puzzle isn't too bad you try to solve it.

In the gas room, you can just grab the coupler and head for the small circuit puzzle; the valve puzzle behind the locked gate is a red herring to waste your time.

Though the puzzles shift from attempt to attempt, the items will always be in the same place, so use that to shave time off of future attempts.

Beyond that...hope you get lucky.

Yeah I must of tried at least 30 times before but I have the right strategy down it's just about getting lucky on puzzles. I've gotten so close it's just gonna take a few more attempts, but thank you for your advice.

• 1 month later...
Dammit, I'm at Obi's chapter where I have to diffuse two electrical puzzles within I think it's something like 7 minutes, It takes almost 4 just to do one, I've looked up videos and such but it's no good when the puzzles randomize...damn it all :mad:

I feel ya, I had some trouble with most of the timed puzzles, but once I figured out the right methood to attack them, they turned out to be pretty easy.

I rage quit many times over that puzzle.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Dammit, I'm at Obi's chapter where I have to diffuse two electrical puzzles within I think it's something like 7 minutes, It takes almost 4 just to do one, I've looked up videos and such but it's no good when the puzzles randomize...damn it all :mad:

Yes, Obi's chapter is painfull... damn timed puzzles... that's why i ranked this game 5/10 difficulty and not less

• 1 month later...
Yes, Obi's chapter is painfull... damn timed puzzles... that's why i ranked this game 5/10 difficulty and not less

Right along with you Merio. Been trying for several hours. Almost had the third one, just need 2 more green. :mad: The fact that they are random is what is obviously so aggravating about these puzzles. Otherwise we'd all watch a video and fly right though this. The devs did not want that. :roll eyes:

Edit: Lmao. Right after and I'm talking the next try after posting this, got it done with a 1:03 to spare. Crazy.

Edited by kfree7

• 8 months later...