How Does The Story Change?

Rated J

• 1 month later...

Are you 100% SURE? because after I freed Carla, it showed me in an elevator moving and jigsaw said "the man before me did NOT pass his test", and this is a one time, no flashbacks, no nothing loaded, except if I die, sortof 3rd game run-through. and Yes this is my 3rd game run, first i let campbell die on normal, beat it, started it on insane, let him live, then I screwed myself somewhere along the line and used that pos flashback function that is completely FUBAR!!

Plus, I SERIOUSLY HATE the "Shotgun Carousel"! >_<

Are you 100% SURE? because after I freed Carla, it showed me in an elevator moving and jigsaw said "the man before me did NOT pass his test", and this is a one time, no flashbacks, no nothing loaded, except if I die, sortof 3rd game run-through. and Yes this is my 3rd game run, first i let campbell die on normal, beat it, started it on insane, let him live, then I screwed myself somewhere along the line and used that pos flashback function that is completely FUBAR!!

Plus, I SERIOUSLY HATE the "Shotgun Carousel"! >_<

Yes it is only a different ending, I got my platinum last week and the last trophy was letting Campbell live, it was a different ending from when he dies and that is the only difference in the story :)

• 1 year later...

How lame is that? The developers couldn't put a functional level skip in so you could just replay the last level. I mean they had to have tinkered with their own game before releasing it and realized it's strictly for fan boys and trophy whores. Seriously. Did they really think they had a gem on their hands and not a dull turd?