Seriously F this game

BishopFrost

So I completed my first play thru and had no issues at all, then when I start my second play thru for some fcking reason I cant grab items out of the toilets filled with needles, like what the hell?!? even if I use flashback I can not do it. I have no idea what happened but F this game

• 2 months later...

this game does suck. for real.

im amazed at the greediness of some production companies.

"use a big name to sell a game that offers little enjoyability at cheapest possible cost."

the controls are horrible. the combat is laughable. the puzzles aren't well thought out and repetitive just like last time.

save points are gigantic tape recorders? really?

and did you see how the characters run?

and what about when someone runs up to you to fight? they just run up and stick a nail bat in the ground? let me go ahead and punch them really quick while they try to get it un-stuck. okay.

i have similiar problems to the one op stated.

i will have a lockpick and it wont give me the option to use it on weapon cases. bullshit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Strangely enough, this game came from GameFly a few weeks ago, but when I put it in to start playing the disc wouldnt play and made strange grinding noises. I have a new 120gb Slim and all my other games play fine, so I know it was the actual SAW II disc. I just sealed it back up and sent it back to GameFly. But I really didnt care that i couldnt play it LOL. I doubt I'll try and rent it again. Especially with all the other games out and the fact that starting in september there will be WAY to many big titles coming out to be bothered with this game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its not so bad, i would say worth a rental thats about it but if you go into it thinking everyone says this game sucks your not going to like it at all even for a rental. The controls are meh, graphics are ok not bf3 more like an hd ps2 game.I think? as for everything else it is repetitive but if you like trophy hunting its an easy plat. Plus there is no f*ing online c88p.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/77/borellius.png

• 1 month later...
Its not so bad, i would say worth a rental thats about it but if you go into it thinking everyone says this game sucks your not going to like it at all even for a rental. The controls are meh, graphics are ok not bf3 more like an hd ps2 game.I think? as for everything else it is repetitive but if you like trophy hunting its an easy plat. Plus there is no f*ing online c88p.

It's not so bad? Ha! This game is nearly unbearable. Easy trophies, yes, but don't try to pretend it's not a headache to put up with the gameplay and terrible production. It's shit all around. :)

• 1 month later...

This is really a game for hardcore fans of the SAW series like myself. Which is why I have platinum in both of them. lol.

I enjoyed both games, but that's just me. Then again I enjoy anything with gore and/or puzzles. :whistle:

gameplay reminds me a bit of Silent Hill meets Nancy Drew

Edited by oversoul53

• 3 weeks later...
This is really a game for hardcore fans of the SAW series like myself. Which is why I have platinum in both of them. lol.

I enjoyed both games, but that's just me. Then again I enjoy anything with gore and/or puzzles. :whistle:

gameplay reminds me a bit of Silent Hill meets Nancy Drew

Hell yeah man im a saw fanatic and i loved these two games!! I hope they make a third, fourth and just keep going like the movies lol.

• 8 months later...

IMO the first game was way shittier than the second mechanics wise. Seems to be a quicker smoother sequence. And besides it's a cheap, super easy, quick platinum at the end of a weekend. Besides, playing shit games like the Saw series just makes you appreciate all the love and thought put into the bigger AAA titles that are out and will be coming out in the future. Just a thought though. . .:think:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is an awful game. The controls are really clunky and the gameplay is boring and repetitive. Also, it might just be me, but even with the brightness setting turned all the way up it was still way too dark and I struggled to see where I was going. I know it's supposed to be atmospheric but it just made the game even more annoying for me!

• 5 weeks later...

I agree this is one is a farce compared to first one, the amount of times my character became stuck and died was a joke, the character runs around stiff, when our running away and are hit, you always end up facing the attacker, so it takes time to turn and run again.

It's a pain when being chased by the slicer, when I've dodged I'm facing him, why not have me dodge while facing the direction I was moving, also the button sequence, usually you think that when an button appears top, left, down and right equals to triangle, square, cross and circle, not in this game it's off putting, the amount of times I have failed is a joke, plus the fucker can't half run after you.

Edited by JPClyde