is it better

XxdeadmanxX

Its way worse,they replaced both the combat and escaping wire traps with quick time events.

Puzzle wise (the main reason to play this game) there was alot of image related puzzles that i found to be really boring,at first they had different puzzles but later in the game they just repeat the same stuff over and over.

However in term of "difficult puzzle" i don't remember anything from the first game that is on par with the billy puppet puzzle in this game.

I would say it is worth a rental...

Its a shame really because if they improve the combat,graphics and have more variety in the puzzle this could make an excellent single player & multiplayer game.

i disagree with Stephleref, the fighting system is much better than before, there is a reason they changed it, it was massively flawed.

if you enjoyed the 1st saw game, it's pretty likely you will enjoy this. it's basically the same feel but with a few new puzzels and lockpicking system, also the plot is a lot better. dialouge is pure cheese tho :D

it's definately a good rental. wouldn't buy 'cause it's very short. even tho you will have to do 2 playthroughs for the platinum, it will only take u 2 days

Well i disagree with clarkes1990.

I've got to start a new game because the new combat system has glitched on me.My weapon is a gun,and when i get attacked i dodge,but when it's my turn to attack the game freezes:mad:

I can't go back because the doors have been sealed.

I can't even drop the gun!

I found the first game more enjoyable,but they are both average

• 1 year later...