Rate the trophy difficulty...  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Vey Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.87

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave this a 3. Collectibles aren't that bad with the written guide or video guide. The puzzles are much easier in SAW 2 compared to SAW 1 because they aren't randomized as much compared to the first one.

Most puzzle related trophies are easy to get because you can restart checkpoint or reload save if you miss the time trial and the puzzles can be completed through basic trial & error.

The only tough puzzles/trophy was the puzzle at the end of Case 4 and the Mechanic trophy involving the Jigsaw Box. I found that pausing the game can make that Mechanic trophy more manageable.

Game is platinumable within 3-4 days whether you use the level select shortcut mentioned in this forum or not. I never used the shortcut and the 2nd playthrough still flew by much quickly compared to the first.

Overall, SAW 2 is an awesome sequel and fun platinum to get.

Rated this a 4.

I played the prequel and gave it a 2 back then. The trophies are very similar apart the fact that puzzles and collectables have replaced the way too easy kill-trophies from the first part.

Nothing too difficult about this game itself. You still don't have to play through on Insane difficulty, you have a chapter select-option and the game carries over missed collectables. Why I didn't give it a 3, were for these reasons:

• that shotgun caroussel in chapter 8 that drove me mad :whistle:
  • some of the puzzle times are VERY hard to do and given the fact that for some of them you'll have to play through longish parts of the game again, makes this a bit bothersome.
  • I didn't feel a difference between playing on normal an playing on insane difficulty. These puzzle times were even easier on the "harder" difficulty.

I Give it a 4

The game itself is easy even on Insane but has some very frustrating and annoying parts

* Broken controls and stupid camera during the bully confrontation makes it more annoying than it has to be.

* Not many but some levels has some very stupid checkpoints you have to walk a long way if you die.

* Polarized Circuit Minigame was so annoying i hated them more and more each tiime i got them.

i found all the traps was easy exept for the Carla's elevator trap and Sarah water cube... took ages before i figured out what to do.

good game overall love both the movies and games :applause: