Jigsaw Box mini-game solutions.

The Jigsaw box is a puzzle found in Case 3-3 (Henry). As with the other mini-games found in the game, solving it in a set amount of time will earn you a trophy per difficulty. There are two difficulties, Normal and Insane, and the Goal time changes according to it. There are five different variations for each difficulty and I have posted the pictures of each puzzle and it's solution. Use them to plan the best way to set the gears in the fastest time possible. If for some reason you mess up or are unsure that you made it in time, do not finish it or an auto-save (checkpoint) will occur. If you wanna attempt it again you would have to restart the whole case, and after a few tries it gets annoying.

Click on the images below to get a larger version, good luck!

(B) Gear Grinder (Normal)

Goal Time 0:15

[attach]3254[/attach]

Puzzle A

[attach]3255[/attach]

Puzzle B

[attach]3256[/attach]

Puzzle C

[attach]3257[/attach]

Puzzle D

[attach]3258[/attach]

Puzzle E

Note: If you look closely, you'll see two small gears that always look worn or kinda blurry, these are the two that you can't move.

Edited by Neophenom
  • Like 1

(B) Mechanic (Insane)

Goal Time 0:20

[ATTACH]3259[/ATTACH]

Puzzle A

[ATTACH]3260[/ATTACH]

Puzzle B

[ATTACH]3261[/ATTACH]

Puzzle C

[ATTACH]3262[/ATTACH]

Puzzle D

[ATTACH]3263[/ATTACH]

Puzzle E

Note: If you look closely, you'll see two small gears that always look worn or kinda blurry, these are the two that you can't move.

Edited by Neophenom

• 2 weeks later...

I was planing on doing something like that, but ended posting just this because is the most annoying mini-game to get the Goal Time for. The other Goal Times are rather easy in comparison and don't require you to restart the whole chapter to try again, unlike this one.

I was planing on doing something like that, but ended posting just this because is the most annoying mini-game to get the Goal Time for. The other Goal Times are rather easy in comparison and don't require you to restart the whole chapter to try again, unlike this one.

True. And you can't really provide any solutions for the other puzzles, such as the Kaleidoscope puzzle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

(B) Mechanic (Insane)

Goal Time 0:20

[ATTACH]3259[/ATTACH]

Puzzle A

[ATTACH]3260[/ATTACH]

Puzzle B

[ATTACH]3261[/ATTACH]

Puzzle C

[ATTACH]3262[/ATTACH]

Puzzle D

[ATTACH]3263[/ATTACH]

Puzzle E

Excellent job my friend!!!!!! Thank you very much. After 2 days fighting with reloads YOU SAVED ME!!!!!!!

George from Greece

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...