SW3 Set For PS3!

ShadowAFC

Im gonna put this here until an SW3 forum is created :whistle:

Samurai Warriors 3 Set for PS3

Tecmo Koei is readying a PlayStation 3 version of Sengoku Musou 3, aka Samurai Warriors 3. The PS3 version will be called "Sengoku Musou 3Z" and will feature HD visuals, two new modes, three new generals, 10 new stories and more new elements. A release is set for January 27. Development is at 70%.

This Week's Flying Get (andriasang.com, 11.02.2010)

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/BlackKite/sw3zxl-1.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6121/1288656717696.jpg

Rumoured to include:

Musou Mode

Free Mode

Sengoku History Mode (Wii DLC where you play as CAW and roam across Sengoku Historical battles)

Udetameshi Mode (Much like Challenge mode)

Fantasy Mode (Random generated scenarios and build your glory, yeah we've seen that in Xtreme mode)

Samurai House or Dojo (Wii already got that, editing colors etc)

I remember being really pissed back when it was a wii exclusive :mad:

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That would be a real kick in the teeth :(

Anybody here play the wii version?

Two months late like.... but ahhhh well, lol....

I've got the wii version, I can't say I play it much like. There's not much room to keep the wii out so I rarely play it. Anyway, it's quite a decent game but needs that extra boost in the graphics department that the ps3 will give it....

Chances are they may release an EU/US version, reason being Orochi Z was just a compilation of WO1 & 2, which had already been released on the PS2 and the graphics were kept the same, maybe it had a better frame rate (I'm not sure about that though) so the rumours about the game was that sony had cancelled it (not sure about this either) for an US/EU release for the reasons given above.

NOW! Here's the interesting part, as neither SW3 nor SW3:XL have been released or about to be released for the PS3, chances are we could see an US/EU release of this game (Just my theory and possibly many other people's, so don't get too hyped up for an english copy.... just in case, lol), seeing as the graphics have been upgraded, i'll try and find the comparison pic from koeiwarriors, and as it's a new release on any of sony's systems.

EDIT: Forgot to say that this week information on "a" SW game, could be about XL (Wii), Z or chronicles (3DS), will be released, which is stated on TecmoKoeiUS Twitter account:

.... Finger's crossed, it's the right one we want to hear about.

EDIT: Turned out to be the EU release of SW chronicles, US will probably get a press release about it sometime this week as well.

Edited by XtremeTornado

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am psyched. My boyfriend and I love playing Samurai Warriors 2 together. We were gonna pick up Samurai Warriors 3 on the Wii, but I'm glad we never did. I'm getting us this version instead! I will also gladly import it, because we've gotten our fill of ridiculous dubbing on SW2 and the similar Sengoku Basara. Hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...