How does Historic mode work?

ENAYSOFT

Not much information on gamefaqs etc but it seems playing each level with various characters and doing the missions or bonus objectives will unlock bits of history. But I've been playing about 9 times now on one level with 4 different customly made characters and I still have 2 bit of info left to unlock. Just seems to be impossible.

Anyone else having problems with this? :(

Hiya,

Thanks for the reply. I have done this now. I read the Japanese website and they recommended you put 立志Lv3 on your weapon. Which works, it nearly triples the exp you get. I was killing over 1000 people just to make sure and if I killed over 1400 people I was getting ridiculously high scores like 26000 :)

Anyway, I was playing on Tengoku, I didn't realise (of course seems obvious now) that you would get more score on easy, I was doing all the missions and sub missions and only getting around 8500 points.

By the way historic mode trophies are glitched, unless you complete a chapter and see the ending sequence it won't check your progress. For example I cleared all the chapters at 100% and got nothing. It was only when I completed the final level again on chapter 2 that the trophies popped up. I went backwards and got 100% on every Stage 5 on every Chapter before doing Stage 1.

I thought my PS3 had crashed but after 10 seconds at a blank screen 3 bronze and 1 silver trophy popped up. You should check out my trophies on PSN. THey are all at the exact same time down to the second, all 4 of them :)

I like the Yakuza and Musou games, that is all :) I can't do those AnswerxAnswer sub games in Ryuu ga Gotoku though, not even my girlfriend can do them and she is Japanese!

I'm not going to make myself ill trying to get every single trophy on a game if I don't like what I am doing.