Sam & Max Music References?

Hey guys i was just wondering if you noticed any music references in game, the 1st one i came accross was the giant robot army towards the start of the marching to 'If u wnt it then you shud'a put a ring on it' which made me :rofl:, then the second one i noticed was with the giant robots again, when Sam lures the robots to the corn dog 1 robot says 'gotta get dat BOOM BOOM BOOM!' which i believe is a reference to the black eyed peas song BOOM BOOM POW,

did any of you guys notice anymore?

• 3 months later...
yep, radioactive brain core says "who let the dogs out?"

on a side note, the fact no one else has responded to this leads me to qustion the attention paying skills of the people playing this game... which is sad beacuse this is a game where u NEED to pay attention

Maybe it is you who needs to pay more attention? If you had, you would have noticed that all three of the references listed in this thread are part of the plot, you will NOT finish this game without hearing them unless you're a :circle: masher. So there's really no point for everyone who beat the game to come around and say "Yes I heard the unmissable references too!" If anyone has completed this episode, it's pretty safe to assume they heard them.

Besides, the ones in Season 2 Episode 5 were better anyway. References to real music, not this new hip-hop/rap crap like Black Eyed Pea-ces of Shit or Beyonce. ;)

Edited by mjc0961

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...