PSN Summer Sale (help I have a problem)

I bought this 5 episode pack yesterday in the pal summer sale and when i went to download the 5 episodes its said that episodes 2-5 where free and that Episode 1 was an extra €7.99. I know this is a mistake but I cannt find a email address for Sony PSN to report the problem. Also I noticed the Bionic Commando 1 was due to be discounted and it hasnt been. Can anyone help me out with an email address. Tks in Advance

I bought this 5 episode pack yesterday in the pal summer sale and when i went to download the 5 episodes its said that episodes 2-5 where free and that Episode 1 was an extra €7.99. I know this is a mistake but I cannt find a email address for Sony PSN to report the problem. Also I noticed the Bionic Commando 1 was due to be discounted and it hasnt been. Can anyone help me out with an email address. Tks in Advance

Hi , I encouter the same problem , but i fix it by selected search in the store and i finally found 2 versions of the episode 1 ,one for free and another one for €7.99

• 2 weeks later...