XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > S (PSN) > Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space - Episode 4

Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Platinum Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
*sigh* Done. Finally. I don't think I ever want to play this episode again.

You crazy, fool!
lol, but then again I spend MAX 10 min per mini game, I think I spend like 5 min on the one in ep 3:P might have been lucky and didn't get anoyed by it. lot's of ppl are having trouble with it, but I really don't see the problem, mjc, you described what and where to look for, so it's just about reflexes really...

Donkey-er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:03 AM   #22 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Not really because an hour can go by and the cheese wheel won't spawn at all...
EdEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:24 AM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Yeah, and I don't want to think about how much time I spent waiting for that damn soccer ball in episode 5 again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite
It's like watching David root for Goliath while he's spreading KY jelly on his butthole before the fight.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Platinum Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze

really? yeah I had to wait for that the longest too, but it couldn't be much more then 10 min. I must've got really lucky:P (while I normaly NEVER get lucky in video gamesXD). ow well if they would fix the rate those random things spawn and make a couple of more challenges per episode I'd love to see this kind of mini game back in season 4 (I sure hope they're working on a S4, but seeing how populair the series is, they gotta be:P)

Old 11-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey-er View Post
really? yeah I had to wait for that the longest too, but it couldn't be much more then 10 min. I must've got really lucky:P (while I normaly NEVER get lucky in video gamesXD). ow well if they would fix the rate those random things spawn and make a couple of more challenges per episode I'd love to see this kind of mini game back in season 4 (I sure hope they're working on a S4, but seeing how populair the series is, they gotta be:P)
They better be! Since they've been busy with Jurassic Park (which releases today) and the Walking Dead we might get a Season 4 on december 2012... or maybe a Season 2 for Back to the Future before that?
Old 11-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #26 (permalink)

dunno, jurassic park might be fun, well I ALWAYS love the telltalegames, but I'm not a big fan of jurassic parkXD I assume walking dead will be a point and click game as well, so it might be fun, but really I just hate zombies... so yeah it's a long wait for me from now on:P back to the future has good potential for a second season, but I lost intrest in the series with episode 3, they just did random shit, there was no real story in it anymore. sam and max games make the story work WAY better imo

Old 11-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

You expect random shit with Sam & Max. In fact, something is going wrong if there isn't random shit.

Even The Devil's Playhouse, which had a far more obvious continuing plot between episodes instead of being seemingly unrelated cases that tied together in the end, was still full of all kinds of random shit. And I wouldn't have Sam & Max any other way.

...Okay, I probably would, but I wouldn't like it quite as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite
It's like watching David root for Goliath while he's spreading KY jelly on his butthole before the fight.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:00 AM   #28 (permalink)

I really liked Back to the future (played the whole season for review purposes) as well as Tales of Monkey Island and Puzzle Agent. Actually, only two games I haven't tried from them are Wallace and Grommit and the Bone ones (hope they get a remake!).
Old 11-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #29 (permalink)

@ EDEN: me too, even did the strong bad ones (wich where "kinda" funny at first, but got anoying REALLY REALLY fast, the story that is) tales of monkey island was awesome really liked that one. puzzle agent was fun too, but really different from the normal point and click games (I liked it a lot tough:P) well I'm rooting for more Sam & Max, but more ToMI or BttF would be great too:P now let's see if JP is as fun as the other games

ow and I'm a big Wallace and Grommit fan, ever since I played ToMI (fist tell tale game on PS3) I've been hoping for a PS3 version:P I think Bone is really different, since it was their fist game, and tbh first games are usualy not that goodXD

Old 11-25-2011, 05:58 PM   #30 (permalink)

I got screwed out of The Willard Libby Trophy. I don't know what went wrong, but I have to replay a majority of the ep to get it if I want 100%. Urgh.

Tags
beyond time and space, chariots of the dogs, episode 4, sam & max