XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #31
tomwaghorn

Thanks for the guide, really helped me pick up the nine lives trophy.
tomwaghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #32
BlakeyBlake999

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

wow the walkthrough sucks...
BlakeyBlake999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #33
gr8jrfan

I'm having trouble unlocking the trophy with burden and the idol. Even though I looked at the Idol and haven't sent him to the sarcophagus yet, the "Yoggsogog" dialogue option won't appear. Would this have anything to do with the fact that I haven't bothered starting a conversation before the point in the story it says to make the save file in the Walkthrough?
gr8jrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:44 AM   #34
Lonesheep

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

You have to explore Kringle's room as well before the Yoggsogoth option appears.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:24 AM   #35
Cage

Awesome guide, it was a bit confusing at first but you get the hang of it. Got 100% with a single playthough. Thanks!

Last edited by Cage; 04-16-2011 at 04:26 AM.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #36
ClungePumper

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   I Am a Platinum God!!   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Thanks for the guide....helped a lot
Old 12-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #37
snolliebollie

This guide was 100% perfect, i followed it exactly and got 100% at the end.
snolliebollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #38
dsblink182

This is an awkward guide, there's at least 2 parts that you don't explain how to do everything, first is where you have to talk to sarcophagus, you have to first talk to Amelia, and then the point where you need to throw your voice when the mole daughter is talking to Jurgen, I don't know what you need to do to get the curse information because following this guild there's so much left out that I have no idea what to do at some points.
dsblink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #39
SUM1FOXY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Well, at this point I've done all but the final death, but still no trophy. Therefore I would have to assume that answering the question incorrectly doesn't count. Either that, or I missed one, but I'm sure I've seen everything else. Let me finish reel 4 and see if I get a trophy.

EDIT: Yep, there goes the trophy after ending.

I managed to get Secret Handshake and Curse the Luck on the same playthrough no problem. It was easy. You can't do Secret Handshake and Doppel Fluch at the same time, though, because you need to have Max turned into the cow to get into Kringle's room, which also puts one of the curses on Jurgen.

But to get Secret Handshake and Curse the Luck in one run, that's simple. Just proceed as normal, but don't send Jurgen to the sarcophagus until the end. Make sure you see Nefertiti giving Jurgen the note, then go into his room while he's away in the mole's room and get the note and look at the idol in his closet. From there, give the note to Nefertiti's dad so Max get turned into a cow (curse #1) and milk him. Go to Kringle's room from there and check his trunk to see the note. Then go back to the car with Jurgen and the moles. You will probably see Jurgen to back into the mole's room again, so enter the mole room to make him go back to his own. Then knock on his door, talk to him, and pick the Yog Soggoth option. Bam, trophy.
You play reel 2 as normal (getting cursed 3 times, bringing the total # of courses on you to 4), and then go back to reel 3 and tell Nefertiti's dad she has a crush on you to get the Sexo Rejecto Hex again (curse 5). Then just complete reel 3 as you normally would. Complete reel 1 if you didn't yet, and when you have only reel 4 left, bam, Curse the Luck trophy.

So, to recap, you can get Curse the Luck and Secret Handshake in one run, but you will miss Doppel Fluch if you get Secret Handshake.

Yeah, using the cookies works, but how you're really meant to go through is like this:
If you aren't cursed with the bad luck curse, you can just walk on through unharmed.
If you are cursed, throw the Sammun Mak bust through the door. This slices the bust in half and also breaks the trap, allowing you to get through the door unharmed even if you are still cursed.
Hi great guide once again but for some reason when i got to the end of the game i didnt get the nine lives of sameth & maximus trophy and i followed the guide tooth and nail until the end. But i will try a re-run so fingers crossed.
SUM1FOXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #40
Tablescratcher

Excellent guide, thank you!
Tablescratcher is offline   Reply With Quote