XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-13-2010, 03:17 PM   #21
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMarkusitoSVK View Post
Glad I bought PS PLUS Next month I will have it, so cant wait. I love Sam a Max, finished all seasons on PC, glad they bought also to PS3, but I also have to admit the engine seems to perform poorly, I also noticced very big framerate drops at the demo
That's only in episode 1. It was their first PS3 release so I guess they had some more stuff to iron out. The next 3 episodes (#5 isn't out yet) have all run smoothly though. Would be nice if they could go back and patch episode 1 once they've got all 5 of them out though.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #22
Marfje

Send a message via MSN to Marfje Send a message via Skype™ to Marfje

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
That's only in episode 1. It was their first PS3 release so I guess they had some more stuff to iron out. The next 3 episodes (#5 isn't out yet) have all run smoothly though. Would be nice if they could go back and patch episode 1 once they've got all 5 of them out though.
I'm pretty sure PS+ gets the full season, so all 5 episodes.. 5 would obviously be released by then, but how long did it take you to play through the first episode?
Marfje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #23
Scrubs

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I didn't pre-order this, only just got it the other day. But it is fricking amazing! I brought the first 4. I recently finished this episode. Just Sam Future Visons and Don't Ask Your Parent's left to go.
Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #24
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfje View Post
I'm pretty sure PS+ gets the full season, so all 5 episodes.. 5 would obviously be released by then, but how long did it take you to play through the first episode?
Episode 5 doesn't have a release date yet, it might not be out this month. Apparently it took more months than the number of episodes for both Save the World and Beyond Time and Space, so it wouldn't be that bizarre for this to take longer. I hope it doesn't though...
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #25
Bishkan

I've never played the first 2 seasons on PC but got this through PSN+ (it is all 5 episodes) and I can say I've really enjoyed playing them.
Bishkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #26
Minnesinger

Got the series for free with PS+. One of the best PSN-games in the store. Highly recommended.

Minnesinger is offline   Reply With Quote