Likely to be a GOTY edition???

Do people think a game of the year edition or just a version where all the DLC is included with the game will happen?

I saw someone posting that at least there is sort of a bundle for all the DLC to download from the PSN store.

I want to play this game and it's pretty cheap now, but seeing as I've waited this long I don't mind waiting a bit longer...

Why don't you just buy the game, it is like £20-25 new in the shops, much cheaper if you bid on eBay. And then buy the online pass separately to get all the DLC. Which all in all would work out at about the same price as a GOTY.

Why don't you just buy the game, it is like £20-25 new in the shops, much cheaper if you bid on eBay. And then buy the online pass separately to get all the DLC. Which all in all would work out at about the same price as a GOTY.

I would advise you to wait for GOTY. It should not be too long and most likely it is going to cost you around £30. If you buy the game now and buy all DLC it will cost you around £40. Plus I think it is way better to have everything on disc:dance:

just what I wanted to say.. altough with the dominatrix expansion to be released in september, the GOTY edition wouldn't come out before it, especially with so many other THQ projects coming in the next year it's going to be a tough chance to get this edition.. but I really hope we do :(

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered it online 2 days ago. £17 from the hut. should be here today.in the uk by the way. the game of the year edition might be months away and might not even come out. they announced the uncharted 3 one a month ago and not set a date yet. although i hear june 22nd. i say get it if you want it now. i did

got a few games to get through before i can play it though

shity jak and daxter trilogy

assassins creed 1 that was free with assassins creed 3. but that might wait

fallout 3 which i started yesterday.

then can start saints row 3

then i will get max payne 3

then replay all my favourites like enslaved, red dead, uncharted's

then darksiders 2, then xmas rush.

love being me

Maybe a "Complete Edition" or something but a "GOTY Edition" - no. The game's far from being the Game of the Year so it would be just embarrasing to make a GOTY version like that.

While I agree with that, Dead Island which was FAR from Game of the Year, they named their Complete Edition, ''Game of the Year'' Edition, which is a damn joke.

• 4 weeks later...

as much as i would like all the dlc. i read from a friend that the dlc is about 2-4 hours each lol. i don't know if to even buy it. hopefully more dlc is included via the season pass to make the $20 i spend more worth it. :D at the moment, i'm very skeptical about buying it. hoping for the dlc cheaper soon at least lol. a 'complete edition' should would be awesome. ;)

Sadly not all games get a complete edition release. Also game of the year edition doesn't mean it has to be winner of game of the year to be called that. Look at Dead Island and an even better example Two Worlds 2. Both complete editions were called game of the year.

It really depends on the makers of the game. Does THQ put out a lot of complete editions packed with all their DLC? In fact I just looked at their list of games. I don't see a single game that they have ever had a complete edition for. But they also do not put out DLC on everything. Only games I recognize as being DLC heavy...was their last couple wwe games and saints row 3. I think their season pass is their alternative to a GOTY edition.

Be aware though, Season Pass will only get you the 3 dlc mission packs (genki bowl, clones and gangsta's in space) and not all the other little packs with skins and weapons and what not.

In the US right now the game is still 50$ (and I can understand why..its awesome) so if you want the IMPORTANT dlc...you'd be spending 70$ for the game and 20 for the pass.