Tips for Insurance Fraud please?

Eternalchaos72

ok this activity is seriously fryin my nut ive tried everything i even went into the bonus areas and even got my adrenaline up and all. but i still cant get the required amount :( any tips?

The best tip I can give is not to just aim for moving cars. In fact, the stationary cars give the most points. Run towards a road (preferably in the adrenalin area) where there are say, 2 or more cars waiting at the traffic lights. As you get towards the first car, activate the ragdoll button and manoeuvre yourself across the car. Once you get towards the end of the car, aim for the next car in line. Repeat. Repeat again. Keeping going until the cars move (don't forget you can move backwards so technically 2 cars is enough) and then get one final big hit. You can easily gain about $40-50,000 each time in a matter of about 30 seconds. :)

The best tip I can give is not to just aim for moving cars. In fact, the stationary cars give the most points. Run towards a road (preferably in the adrenalin area) where there are say, 2 or more cars waiting at the traffic lights. As you get towards the first car, activate the ragdoll button and manoeuvre yourself across the car. Once you get towards the end of the car, aim for the next car in line. Repeat. Repeat again. Keeping going until the cars move (don't forget you can move backwards so technically 2 cars is enough) and then get one final big hit. You can easily gain about $40-50,000 each time in a matter of about 30 seconds. :)

Thank GOD u replied lol. :) and thanks a bunch will defo try that.

I pretty much just ran into vehicles using r1 and got hit until my adrenaline was full, and then i started running into vehicles to get sent into the air with the aftertouch and trying to hit as many cars as i could before i hit the ground. But this activity was the worst of all.

ok this activity is seriously fryin my nut ive tried everything i even went into the bonus areas and even got my adrenaline up and all. but i still cant get the required amount :( any tips?

I went into the nearest tunnel. Cars spawn every 3 seconds, which means there will always be something to hit you. Also, once adrenalin is up, you can rub up against cars, and if you get hit full blast from a car, it will give you enough float time to land on another car

ALso can do it co op, which makes it easy unless your partner is flaking out