Double platinum of the same game

hisham

I had the EU version of this game and i installed it to my trophy list and i got like 3 or 4 trophies ...but then i sold the game and now i bought it again the full package edition but US version...and i am afraid to insert the disc and play it because i am afraid it will double up my game on the trophy list ...

Anybody knows anything about this matter ?

I had the EU version of this game and i installed it to my trophy list and i got like 3 or 4 trophies ...but then i sold the game and now i bought it again the full package edition but US version...and i am afraid to insert the disc and play it because i am afraid it will double up my game on the trophy list ...

Anybody knows anything about this matter ?

I'm pretty sure that EU and US versions of Saints Row will stack. One way to confirm would be to check the information screen in your trophies list, it should have something linking it to the UK/US version, whether it's a BLES/BLUS number or something.

I'm pretty sure that EU and US versions of Saints Row will stack. One way to confirm would be to check the information screen in your trophies list, it should have something linking it to the UK/US version, whether it's a BLES/BLUS number or something.

Thanks for replying..why i am concerned because in psnprofiles.com i see it is doubled..and on this site it is doubled but the other version is the German ..so i am a bit confused since the German is an EU version and the one i used to have was the usual EU ..

Regarding the information screen it doesn't show more details than the trophies breakdown and my progress

Thanks for replying..why i am concerned because in psnprofiles.com i see it is doubled..and on this site it is doubled but the other version is the German ..so i am a bit confused since the German is an EU version and the one i used to have was the usual EU ..

Regarding the information screen it doesn't show more details than the trophies breakdown and my progress

Unless you have the German version you're fine. Rest of EU is the same list as NA, you need a copy specifically from Germany to get that second list, because it's a censored version of the game.

Unless you have the German version you're fine. Rest of EU is the same list as NA, you need a copy specifically from Germany to get that second list, because it's a censored version of the game.

I'm curious, what exactly is censored in the German version? I ask because I can't find anything about it on the net, there's plenty about the censored Japanese release but nothing about the German one.

I'm curious, what exactly is censored in the German version? I ask because I can't find anything about it on the net, there's plenty about the censored Japanese release but nothing about the German one.

If I remember correctly is was the things related to anal probing, though I might be thinking of the censored Australian version of IV.

I'm also pretty sure there were some deleted cutscenes too

It's been a while, but I didn't notice anything different cutscene wise

In the German version the police is a lot more aggressive.

It's not that they're more aggressive as such, but they're alot easier to trigger, while the other version requires some work to get them to chase you, you set them off in this version when you do any crime to a pedestrian

• 3 months later...