Bullsh*t

So I've been playing this game for weeks now and I can confirm, this game is soooo glitched.

1. It stopped counting any progress towards the chellenges

(36/41 and whatever I do it doesn't sum up anything I do e.g. streaking 0/600 seconds even though I have completed all 8 levels multiple times)

2. I have completed act 3 in other way and got no trophy

3. I have killed 36/36 assassination targets and have no trophy

4. I have stolen 30/30 vehicles and no trophy either.

On the other save I have created everything works fine (so far). I don't know when the game/save stopped working. Ususally deleting a game data (patch) helps but this stupid game doesn't have any updates - and it should!!!

If anyone has the same problem and managed to fixed it without starting a new game, please help.

LOL, I have never enabled any cheats but few days ago someone was trying to join the game, once I have realized he is using cheats (message have displayed on the screen) I have declined the invitation. However, this could be the answer... So the other question is how do I turn it off now? I don't have any cheats enabled.

LOL, I have never enabled any cheats but few days ago someone was trying to join the game, once I have realized he is using cheats (message have displayed on the screen) I have declined the invitation. However, this could be the answer... So the other question is how do I turn it off now? I don't have any cheats enabled.

Unless you have an anterior manual savegame to this event, you have to restart from scratch.

Yep, the save was manual and the list of codes is empty (I have never added any). But when I go to see the game file in XMB it says Cheats enabled...

Can I manually enable and disable the cheats? could that help? I will give it a go.

If not I have to start from scratch right? ...great, just great... 40h of gameplay arrrghhh.

Yep, the save was manual and the list of codes is empty (I have never added any). But when I go to see the game file in XMB it says Cheats enabled...

Can I manually enable and disable the cheats? could that help? I will give it a go.

If not I have to start from scratch right? ...great, just great... 40h of gameplay arrrghhh.

Once you have a save labelled with that, it cannot be reverted. Sorry mate. This kind of crap happening has encouraged me to make multiple saves.

Then I'm afraid it's too late for you. :(