MAX Money glitch

Reinachii

Will give you max 20,000,000 for doing almost nothing. takes 1 minute or so..

I stumbled upon this glitch whilst getting the trophy for 5 shark kills.

Requires; DLC Genki Bowl VII

Step 1: Go to Wesley cutter INTL and enter the tiger genki event.

Step 2: once the event starts just run straight until you go across the first wooden bridge. you will then have the choice to turn left or keeping straight up behind a rocky area (kind of blue light). go UP behind the rock, and you will come out at the second level, from here go across the only bridge that you can, and you will come to the area with fire. go through the fire, across another bridge until you enter a cave like area, there should be a mascot here with the pink dildo weapon. there will also be a choice of a right turn or to continue straight, turn right. and you will then see a lightning gate. go through when the lightning stops. from here turn left and move forward into the area opposite the 2 bridges.

we are now at location.

Step 3: you should see a really small pond in this area, with one of the signs that says "shark attack", grab any mascot from the room and walk into the pond.

The shark will eat him, and you will get around 11687 seconds added to your clock and around 322,000,000 dollars.

Step 4; run to the exit and enjoy whatever you want.:applause:

:]

As far as i know, this was currently unknown until now, i searched google and youtube and couldnt find anything. i dont have any recording equipment, so if someone would like to make a video for it would be great!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey not sure why no one ever replied to this thread, but this is 100% legit and confirmed. I don't think it registers as a cheat at all, i'm still unlocking trophies and I think I'm still earning stats, etc.

Anyway, I'm surprised this never got mentioned anywhere else.

Sorry to bump and old thread but this is useful if you have the DLC and haven't beaten the original campaign (i.e. if you need money).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Step 2: once the event starts just run straight until you go across the first wooden bridge. you will then have the choice to turn left or keeping straight up behind a rocky area (kind of blue light). go UP behind the rock, and you will come out at the second level, from here go across the only bridge that you can, and you will come to the area with fire. go through the fire, across another bridge until you enter a cave like area, there should be a mascot here with the pink dildo weapon. there will also be a choice of a right turn or to continue straight, turn right. and you will then see a lightning gate. go through when the lightning stops. from here turn left and move forward into the area opposite the 2 bridges.

we are now at location.

Step 3: you should see a really small pond in this area, with one of the signs that says "shark attack", grab any mascot from the room and walk into the pond.

The shark will eat him, and you will get around 11687 seconds added to your clock and around 322,000,000 dollars.

As far as i know, this was currently unknown until now, i searched google and youtube and couldnt find anything. i dont have any recording equipment, so if someone would like to make a video for it would be great!

I know you posted this ages ago, but thanks for this. I used it early on in my playthru and it's made it heaps of fun buying and upgrading everything straight away.

Cheers.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

we are now at location.

Thank you for your time and guide

• 1 year later...