What's your favourite music station in the game?

watsittou

What was your favourite music station?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favourite music station?

• 89.0 Generation X - Alternative rock
    • 95.4 KRhyme FM - Hip-Hop & R&B
    • 97.6 K12 FM - Electronica/Electro house
    • 102.4 Klassic FM - Classic
    • WDDT CPDG Adult Swim - Various
    • Kabron 104.2 - Latin Rap
    • 106.66 The Blood - Extreme metal, hard rock
    • The Mix 107.77 - 80s and 90s
    • I didn't listen to music
    • I put my own Mp3 headphones in my ears

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is WDDT CPDG Adult Swim, really have great songs, aside of listen the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Venture Bros theme song

In second place i'll have The Mix 107.77, and Klassic 104.2 which have great songs too, but only few of them i like it (and also the fact that i heard all those songs before in others game, unlike the Adult Swim station)

• 2 months later...

My favorite was 106.66 The Blood.

I was shocked when I heard Apologies Are For The Weak on there from Miss May I. :eek:

Also had Love? From Strapping Young Lad on there (only SYL song I actually like), Between The Buried And Me and even Job For a Cowboy.

I thought The Mix was really good as well. Had a great mix of things like Sublime's What I got and other great songs I can't remember at the moment, but remembered I like a handful of songs on there.

Edited by Warbear

My favorite was 106.66 The Blood.

I was shocked when I heard Apologies Are For The Weak on there from Miss May I. :eek:

Also had Love? From Strapping Young Lad on there (only SYL song I actually like), Between The Buried And Me and even Job For a Cowboy.

I thought The Mix was really good as well. Had a great mix of things like Sublime's What I got and other great songs I can't remember at the moment, but remembered I like a handful of songs on there.

I actually though The blood sucked since i never heard any good song at first so i always changed it asap, but now im giving it some more time. Just heard love for first time and its my favorite syl song :cool:

It's gotta be The Mix and I swear I started dreaming about Bonnie Tyler (the younger 80s chick) at night singing TEOTH instead of I Need A Hero :eek:

BritPops Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Relax" and Talk Talk's It's My Life are my faves in that station as well as Tone Loc's FCM (aka Sheena's got a weiner :D)... this and the Classical music station, especially with that Lone Ranger theme playing as you're in a car chase :applause:

----

How very cheesy?! The music playing as you try to save your friends/kill Wrestler dude is "I Need A Hero" .... wait for it... extended version! LOL Cheesy... but still catchy ;)

Edited by Naps

• 2 weeks later...