Collectible Help

DCHammer

There are two Drug or Cash pallets, can't remember which, that are just South and East of Shaundi's Ex's crib along the riverbank.

These two:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/dcarlso2/Games/ScreenHunter_01Apr241537.jpg

They show up on the map with the collectible finder but I can't actually find them.

It looks like I'm standing right on top of them but can't find them. Any suggestions?

I'm hoping someone can remember so I don't have to watch 30 minutes of video or more to find the right two.

Of course. I decide to not wait and it's the first two in the first video I watch. :)

Wasted post. Oh well!

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; use the edit button instead of double posting

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im having trouble with the same ones. drug packages. right on the cliff

plus how do you get the ones on roofs when there is no stairs. i assume some kind of chopper. but which one, where do i find it, and do i need to land and exit on a roof everytime

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

plus how do you get the ones on roofs when there is no stairs. i assume some kind of chopper. but which one, where do i find it, and do i need to land and exit on a roof everytime

For the collectibles especially the rooftop ones I'll suggest you use the specter. I don't remember if i got it during a mission or I stole it from the stag base though.

HELP NEEDED

i have more or less done alot of the game now. got all collectables. done all of the 41 challenges but 3 or 4. only the last story mission to do. done most side quests.done all thefts and assassinations, etc etc

but i have noticed that i only have 28 of the 32 gangs completed. but the last 4 are not showing on my map?? is that because i have not finished the story?? i have not took over a district in full yet as i dont know how it will effect me going for the platinum if i have not finished main story

so my question is. why have the last 4 gang missions (were you just kill the group) not showed on my map and my last question is which should i do first out of taking over all 4 districts or finishing the last main story quest??? thanks thanks thanks

HELP NEEDED

i have more or less done alot of the game now. got all collectables. done all of the 41 challenges but 3 or 4. only the last story mission to do. done most side quests.done all thefts and assassinations, etc etc

but i have noticed that i only have 28 of the 32 gangs completed. but the last 4 are not showing on my map?? is that because i have not finished the story?? i have not took over a district in full yet as i dont know how it will effect me going for the platinum if i have not finished main story

so my question is. why have the last 4 gang missions (were you just kill the group) not showed on my map and my last question is which should i do first out of taking over all 4 districts or finishing the last main story quest??? thanks thanks thanks

They don't appear on the map until you find them, just hover around places you haven't took over and you should find them.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...