This GPS sucks!

Crealkllr

Ok so i didnt have a problem with the gps until it came to a place where i needed to get somewhere, and its above or below where i need to go. It doesnt show where i can go to get there, so i took so long trying to find a event.

Then i was on one side of the street, and it said to go down a bridge to another continent just to u turn to get to a point behind me

The last one was on a boat and it wanted me to go around the WHOLE island (all the land masses) just to get somewhere a mile away

This is a problem they didnt fix, and although i looked past it, the gps is supposed to be helpful, not a headache

The GPS is ok, but it certainly isn't all that great. You're better off checking the map first. If you drive on the wrong side of the road on a highway/bridge, it will also set the GPS to turn around, drive all the way back, and use the right side of the road :p Just ignore it.

Yea thanks dude. Its too bad though. The gps is supposed to make the easiest route. They made it life like, which is commendable, but on some its just retarded, and gives me what looks like the longest route possible

Yeah the GPS is bad. When I was on a boat theft, It gave me path over roads. when i set GPS. and even some of the GPS Shorts are even worst then just taking the roads it just add more turns...

and i hated all the turns it gives you, less turns would have been better, unless they thought everyone always use turns to evade the law/gangs

Also, not as bad as it was in Sr2, if you have a waypoint while in a heli then jump out, sometimes when you start to drive, the waypoint is still a straight line possibly through buildings.

It must have been a while since i played SR2, since i dont remember really bad gps in that one. I admit it went through buildings, but it was reliable. If you ever saw the "sony bravia" commercial where there is no wifi in the tv, and the ladies' gps said to turn right and she flew off the cliff, thats what this one feels like to me