N-forcer

valleyofdeath

The park is in the New Colvin district

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/k1ll1ng5pr33/SR3MapNewColvin.png

It's below the airport.

It's the STAG 'van' that has a mounted minigun on top. Enter one and it will also say NForcer in the right bottom corner.

The condor theft mission spawns STAG's. Get your notoriety up there and STAGs should arrive with the NForcer. If you can't see the Condor theft in your list, complete a few more thefts. (You should be able to start this theft mission before the Nforcer mission.)

The park is in the New Colvin district

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/k1ll1ng5pr33/SR3MapNewColvin.png

It's below the airport.

It's the STAG 'van' that has a mounted minigun on top. Enter one and it will also say NForcer in the right bottom corner.

The condor theft mission spawns STAG's. Get your notoriety up there and STAGs should arrive with the NForcer. If you can't see the Condor theft in your list, complete a few more thefts. (You should be able to start this theft mission before the Nforcer mission.)

thanks for the quick and very detailed response. much appreciated. i managed to get it on the condor theft mission.

thanks again...much appreciated

thanks for the quick and very detailed response. much appreciated. i managed to get it on the condor theft mission.

thanks again...much appreciated

btw just a head up if u beat the game you will not be able to get that truck more so make sure if u want one for your self get 2 one for the car theft a and one for u just to let you know