Rate the trophy difficulty...  

542 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.41

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

I can't believe so many people have platinumed the game so far. I know there's that 30 hours in Steelport trophy but all the collectibles, challenges, side missions, the actual story etc etc I would think this game would come closer to 50 hours.

Yes, l am concerned about this as well. Those guys just played the game in a terribly quick rate and some of the guys on YGC have got the plat even before the official release day :o

Btw, l prefer to enjoy the game in depth so l am not eager to get the plat in a rush.

Edited by T9P2LAB

How many of you have already gotten the platinum so far? (Besides me). Personally I thought it was pretty easy, eventually you'll be able to buy this upgrade that shows all the collectibles on the map so thats not a problem.

The stat screen told me I had played for 35 hours when I got the platinum trophy. I dont pay too much attention to what the stat tab tells me though, because its glitched.

But ye playing the game you'll get a lot of the challenges done already, the last one probably being the 762km one, in my case it was.

Pretty straight forward game in the end though, dont really need a guide. Maybe a strategy guide put nothing more

I gave the game a VERY generous 4. The story is decently short and not that hard. Once you have fully upgraded your character the game gets very stale as you simply can not die. Retrieving all the cars and finishing all the assassination hits can be very time consuming and boring. The challenge's difficulty were average, but the car torpedo challenge does not give a very good description of what you need to do so I had to look that up. The activities (mayhem, insurance fraud, and so on) are much easier than in Saints Row 2. The collectibles were very easy to find once you purchase the upgrade bonus to show them on your map. I totaled just under 40 hours of gameplay.

Voted 2. There is an easier way to complete almost anything. For example, why complete survival missions on foot when you can use a tank? After upgrading all weapons, buying unlimited ammo and making yourself bulletproof you become a one man killing machine. Even if you have hard time with an activity at first try you can just return to it at that later point. Even collectibles arent a problem as you can buy an upgrade that puts them to your map.

Voted 2. There is an easier way to complete almost anything. For example, why complete survival missions on foot when you can use a tank? After upgrading all weapons, buying unlimited ammo and making yourself bulletproof you become a one maExactly this.n killing machine. Even if you have hard time with an activity at first try you can just return to it at that later point. Even collectibles arent a problem as you can buy an upgrade that puts them to your map.

Exactly this.

Truly, its not very difficult. Just do the save trick for the choice trophies. Missions are a lot easier compared to the original two. The upgrades give you huge advantages against enemies. No difficulty setting trophies so play in casual, mostly story related and mission based. The only hard trophy and its not really hard just time consuming is the challenges. I say its a 3. Plus its co-op.

I voted a 3. This is one of the easiest platinums i've seen, the activities and missions aren't difficult at all and you can plough through them on casual because there aren't difficulty related trophies. A slight bit of grinding is needed for the challenges, but nothing too time consuming. If there wasn't any grinding in the game then the platinum difficulty would easily be a 1 or 2.

I gave it a 3, I would have given in a 2 if some of the challenges were easier to figure out first time around and I didn't have to replay them.

-- Total Time : 39hrs 26min

-- Don't even need the online pass for any of the trophies (however connection to PSN is needed for 1 of them)

-- Collectables are shown on the map after you buy enough upgrades.

-- Sufficient land and air vehicles to get to hard to reach places.

-- Small enough map to get to anywhere you have to go in about 2 minutes or less.

-- Some grinding involved (500 headshots, and driving 2,500,000 ft)

Just literally got the platinum about 15 minutes ago.

for difficulty i would say 3....at a push, the game was an absolute walk in the park, no really difficult parts.

Story doesnt take much doing and all in all got the Plat in just over 36 hours so quite time consuming but not at all difficult.

very good game and i will be keeping it for future mission DLC

Voted 2. There is an easier way to complete almost anything. For example, why complete survival missions on foot when you can use a tank? After upgrading all weapons, buying unlimited ammo and making yourself bulletproof you become a one man killing machine. Even if you have hard time with an activity at first try you can just return to it at that later point. Even collectibles arent a problem as you can buy an upgrade that puts them to your map.

Exactly this.

Exactly this +1. Well, almost exactly this: I actually voted a 1 for the difficulty, and the quoted posts forgot to mention that - if there is an activity that is actually giving you a hard time later in the game - you can just choose to buy out the neighbourhood with a one-time perk and get credit for it without actually having to do the activity for the related trophy.

I unintentionally broke the game early on: just by doing everything I could do except for story missions - challenges, assassinations, vehicle theft, random acts of large-scale street terrorism:p - I hit level 50 shortly into the second act of the game and was, thus, effectively invincible the rest of the way.

Summary: this game is ridiculously easy, almost to the point of being stupidly unbalanced in the player's favour; thus, again, I gave it a 1.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

I gave it a 5, took about 36 hours for me to get the plat and it was all easy except 1 or 2 activities (Mayhem and the one related to fire.. think it was fire blazing). After that the challenges weren't that hard but took a while to get the last 1 (The one where you have to survive 26 rounds) because I only did 2 before I completed the game and they also get harder unless you upgrade your health to unlimited.