Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle PS3

I think you have better chances of getting an accurate answer if you ask this at the game's forum:

Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle - PS3Trophies.org

I don't own the game but i do know that it has trophies and judging by the videos i just saw it's an average game, i wouldn't expect much since the previous Saint Seiya games sucked anyways. It was released in Europe so you'll have to import it if you really want it. Only recommended if you are big fan of Saint Seiya i would say.

Here's a gameplay video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JkyU3YijBE]Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle (Ps3) Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]

Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle PS3 | Zavvi.com

Does anyone own the game?

Is it good?

Im supposing thats in english since its on Zavvi.

Does it have trophies?

There is actually a forum dedicated to this game here: Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle

However, to answer your questions:

Yes, I do own the game (the JPN version)

Yes, it is good

Yes, there is an English version (PAL only)

Yes, it does have trophies

English version is text only. The voice track is Japanese.

I heard that there is a version with English voice track too, true?

but I still want the Japanese Voice track with english subtitle

Anyone please tell me where can I find it? I live in NY

the english voice with english subtitle was already released as i know

there are few of them on ebay

and also a lot in Hong Kong selling at only $350HKD which is about $45USD

There was rumors about an english voice track in the american release with the cartoon network actors, like the naruto games. But as far as we know, there's only the japanese voices.

English version is text only. The voice track is Japanese.

Hi everyone

I am new here

I saw many of you guys got the Japanese voice track with English subtitle

This is what I really want, but my friend in Hong Kong only able to find English voice track with English subtitle

Would you guys please tell me where you get the Japanese voice track with English subtitle version? what country?

Thank you very much

Hi everyone

I am new here

I saw many of you guys got the Japanese voice track with English subtitle

This is what I really want, but my friend in Hong Kong only able to find English voice track with English subtitle

Would you guys please tell me where you get the Japanese voice track with English subtitle version? what country?

Thank you very much

Please Help us, I really want the Japanese voice track with English subtitle too

Theres one on amazon right now but in the description says "English Voice, English Subtitles, English Manuals"

Edited by vicory_hell

Please Help us, I really want the Japanese voice track with English subtitle too

Theres one on amazon right now but in the description says "English Voice, English Subtitles, English Manuals"

Hi vicory_hell

and I heard people said although the game cover said "English voice", they are indeed Japanese voice, the game cover is "mis-printed", I am not sure it is true or not

Hi vicory_hell

and I heard people said although the game cover said "English voice", they are indeed Japanese voice, the game cover is "mis-printed", I am not sure it is true or not

Thank you very much, I pull the trigger on one I found on amazon, paid 1 day shipping, should be here this afternoon, I'm posting details about audio and subs as soon as I get it

Finally played this game and I can confirm that the language is japanese and it includes at least two different subs, I'm playing with spanish subs, love the game so far

I got the Asia English Version, the game cover said the voice is English, but in the game they all speak Japanese indeed

Love this game

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...