How to beat the Pisces gold warrior in max difficulty (Mission mode) ?

Hi, I'm struggling beating the Pisces gold warrior in Mission mode, max difficulty (I think it's the 22nd or so solo mission). I'm using Pegasus with maxed out stats and spamming meteores ( :circle: ) after a dodge or 7th sense. But it's very hard. I can die in 2 hits :(

Any strategy ? Thanks for your help.

PS : sorry for my english

Edited by superpj

Are you using Watermelons, Unbending Heart and Road to Perdition while spamming?

I think I beat him with Clothless Shun or Ikki (cant remember), just spam the shit out of him with either Nebula Storm or the Phoenix Wings, and if you die and you get Big Bang energy spam him while pressing R2 to trigger it.

I suggest Readiness instead Watermelons:

Readiness + Road to Perdition = attack +999%, in other words approximately attack 10.000 if your character's stat is maxed out.

However I prefered to use Readiness + Rozan something (+ Unbending Heart, obviously), because in that way I still could trigger the 7th sense with L2.

Those god difficulty missions are good with any long range character with semi maxed stats (at least 800, not necessarily 1000): I choose Aiolia (whose Lightning Bolt causes paralysis and let him catch his opponent guardless with Lightning Plasma) or Shura.

All attacks, like the other skills:

the damage output is based on your character's actual stat level, not the real one.

Even increasing temporary the attack through the cosmo (pressing R2) will let you do more damage.

But Readiness and Road to Perdition are - while they are equipped - permanent bonus (compensated by the limited ammount of hp).

I say around 25 hours, maybe less if you really try to be as efficient as possible and abuse Readiness + Road to Perdition + Unbending Heart to blast through the different game modes.

I think it toke me a bit more, maybe 35hrs but I screwed up my no continues run and side tracked power rising the stats of some characters.

I was thinking of doing a guide but really dont think this game needs one.

I think that Trophy Guides aren't a waste of time/space even if the game isn't that hard to plat, always somebody will need help in some parts and some help will be very appreciated.... I hope that you change your mind and give it an opportunity ;).

I think that Trophy Guides aren't a waste of time/space even if the game isn't that hard to plat, always somebody will need help in some parts and some help will be very appreciated.... I hope that you change your mind and give it an opportunity ;).

Sure but everything has already been said on the forum plus there arent too many people looking in here, so no I probably wont do a guide. On top of that, I already sold the game and moved on to something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I got the plat.

Thanks for the tips, dudes. The only thing I'd like to add is: Use Andromeda without cloth for the soldiers sections, his Nebula Stream (I think), w/ R1 is awesome, it kills everithing around you and search enemies in front of you, spamming it finishes all levels in less than 3 min.

For missions alterning soldiers and gold saints, pick Andromeda with cloth, remove the cloth for the soldiers, and for the golds charge R1: with most difficulties it will break de defense, and deal good damage. The only that makes you change strategy is Capricorn, but just dodge and spam.

Now I'm going for Gold and God story mode :applause:

• 1 year later...
There is no missable trophy, you can replay stages. The only thing you need to know for this game is reach ATK 1000 and use the skill Unbending Heart.

Took me 26 hours to plat, and I used Ikki for the mission mode.

Got it. Max attack then buy the infinte continue skill...

BUT, after that, what else can be done to improve the ass-kicking in this game?:D

For mission with only soldiers, the skill Road to Perdition is the best one, you just spam the special moves - who cares about dying with Unbending Heart... But how about the bosses? What other skill selection/stats improvement would be recommended?

Got it. Max attack then buy the infinte continue skill...

BUT, after that, what else can be done to improve the ass-kicking in this game?:D

For mission with only soldiers, the skill Road to Perdition is the best one, you just spam the special moves - who cares about dying with Unbending Heart... But how about the bosses? What other skill selection/stats improvement would be recommended?

Actually, after Unbending Heart and Ikki high lvled (getting 1k attack), anything is beatable in a very cherry pie way!! :D

Even if you can't use Ikki, like segments of story mode, at Hard difficulty or Gold difficulty, a saint with very low attack, like Shun, can totally beat the game very fast.

Also, Ikki isn't the best for soldier beat'em up segments, Shun or Aiolia or Aiolos are much better, cause they have AoE special skills.

You don't need to lvl up anybody else in game, except bronze saints and Marin, to beat sory and other missions in any difficulty after lvling enough the bronze ones, they're more than enough to crush all in your way. :dance:

EDIT: Watermellon can be nice at bosses to make things faster, giving you 3 chances to get hit without wasting time at continue screen. Its helps also at soldiers chapters, but less.

Edited by BerserkerBR