Difficulties, trophies and bronze clothes v2

I don't know if the second bronze clothes in the EU version are unlockable inside the game or will be a future dlc.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out if those costumes can be unlocked.

Since now I've beaten normal, very easy, hard and gold difficulties, but nothing was unlocked (except the subsequent difficulties: beating hard unlocks bronze, silver and gold; beating gold unlocks god).

My main question:

Have anyone already beaten the game at god difficulty?

A side note, that could be usefull for someone (or maybe not):

I don't know either how difficulties and trophies stack or don't; I've read that the trophies don't stack, but maybe the same don't happen for difficulties, because I haven't play the sanctuary arc at bronze at all (after hard, I start a gold run) but I just got the trophy for beating the game at bronze, while beating the game at gold.

I found the game rather fun and the various difficulties combined with the different grow-up level determinated for me different playstyle (playing at normal with basic characters was a totally different game, than playing at hard with attack maxed-out characters; playing at gold even with maxed-out characters it's another kind of story again).

I go through the missions trying different characters for every group (4-5 missions) and even the levels are the same the characters changed my gaming approach, due to their moves and combos.

The only thing that sucks for me is playing with shiryu: he is the lamest and worst characters I've played and the story levels with him are the longest to play and the most boring even with readiness+braveheart :S

Well, what I meant was: instead of having to fight the same opponents over and over again, they could have easily modeled some Silver Saints (remember the epic fight Shiryu vs the Medusa shield dude?) or the 2 Virgo disciples?

I found Hyoga rather annoying due to the slowness of his attacks. But I have to agree the Capricorn fight with Shiryu is one of the most annoying, due to Shiryu being close quarter fighter and Shura always teleporting miles away.

I found Hyoga rather annoying due to the slowness of his attacks.

Do you know about the possibility to perform two or three times the Hyoga's R1 attack, without any second of cooldown?

Knowing that I revaluted Hyoga a lot, but he still has the worst charged square attack.

Changing subject, today i met Ikki with bronze cloth v2 playing the survival online mission (the one setted at god).

Obviously I don't have that dlc and I don't have met any other dlc characters playing the survival mode.

May this be a hint that the bronze clothes v2 are inside the game and not a dlc?

So far I beated the game at god and discovered that nothing was unlocked afterwards.

I also met 3 bronze saints with v2 clothes (Ikki, Shiryu, Seiya) while playing survival online mission and defeated only one (Shiryu: he is so lame and desperately stuck at close range combat that a not-maxed, level 5 Marin kicked his ass even at god difficulty :S).

However even defeat one of those v2 saints don't unlocks anything... but so far while playing survival those v2 saints are the only characters not included in my roster I've met: Odin Seiya, Sorrento, etc didn't ever show up.

I still find weird that one can play against bronze v2 saints without the proper dlc (if any), but not the same happens with the other dlc characters.

So far I beated the game at god and discovered that nothing was unlocked afterwards.

I also met 3 bronze saints with v2 clothes (Ikki, Shiryu, Seiya) while playing survival online mission and defeated only one (Shiryu: he is so lame and desperately stuck at close range combat that a not-maxed, level 5 Marin kicked his ass even at god difficulty :S).

However even defeat one of those v2 saints don't unlocks anything... but so far while playing survival those v2 saints are the only characters not included in my roster I've met: Odin Seiya, Sorrento, etc didn't ever show up.

I still find weird that one can play against bronze v2 saints without the proper dlc (if any), but not the same happens with the other dlc characters.

lol stop flaming Shiryu, he was my favourite character in the anime, probably the most mature and cool.