removing cloth a Shiryu / put on cloth as Ikki? how?

There are 2 bronze trophies which require that you remove your cloth as Shiryu and another one that requires you to put your cloth back on as Ikki. How and where do you do that? Obviously playin a mission as "naked" Shiryu doesnt do the trick.

Oh and concerning the Big Bang attacks, how do you do them? Is it random or do you have to press R1 or circle at a precise moment? I sometime execute the animation but have no clue how I did it??

To remove or put again the cloth just press :select:, playing as "naked" version of them does not work for the trophy indeed.

And about the Big Bang attacks, you need to have the Big Bang energy (the blue light on the top left of the screen) and press :r2: + the super attack button you wanna do (which are :circle:, :r1: or :r1: + :circle:). The attack must hit the enemy to work.

To remove or put again the cloth just press :select:, playing as "naked" version of them does not work for the trophy indeed.

And about the Big Bang attacks, you need to have the Big Bang energy (the blue light on the top left of the screen) and press :r2: + the super attack button you wanna do (which are :circle:, :r1: or :r1: + :circle:). The attack must hit the enemy to work.

Thanks a lot. I just found out by myself about the Select button. Unfortunately this is not shown in the Controller layout menu.

For the Big Bang attacks, I read somewhere that Gemini's bb is hard to pull off. Does he have a different button config than the usual circle, R1, circla + R1 combination?

I suggest to go with the Type B button configuration:

the buttons are the same of the Type A, plus one can also use R3 for the 3rd Special Attack, but most important the directional buttons are tied with the Charged Special Attacks (:left: for R2+Special Attack 1, :down: for R2+Special Attack 2 and :right: for R2+Special Attack 3)!

Edited by Nathan Corso

For the Big Bang attacks, I read somewhere that Gemini's bb is hard to pull off. Does he have a different button config than the usual circle, R1, circla + R1 combination?

That I remember, only thing he has different is that Saga doesn't have a Big Bang for :r1: (special 2) but have for :circle: (special 1) and :circle: + :r1: (special 3). The other Gemini (the unknown) only has one Big Bang that can be done with either :circle: or :r1: