XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Malice_Mizer

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default English version out now! Who else got it?

Hey there!

The English version of this game just came out last Friday in Europe and Asia, did anyone else here get it? I just got my copy from the UK in the mail and I'm excited to sit down and play it after it finishes installing, but I was wondering if anyone else around here actually put money down for this.

Did anyone else snag the free DLC Sony Europe accidentally put up for this game? They put the "Sagittarius Seiya" and "Limited Edition Gold Pegasus Seiya" which are exclusive to the Limited Edition up by mistake on UK's PSN so if you were fast you got them for free. Pretty cool!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
EighteenSky

My copy arrived this morning but I have yet to have a chance to play it. Looking forward to it.
EighteenSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
SilverGriever

Send a message via MSN to SilverGriever

I live in South America and my dad is in Europe for the next couple of weeks. I hope he can buy it for me. I really want this game.
SilverGriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
Gold-St

When I get to the psn store, the only free dlc was Jabu of Unicorn.

Hope they don't charge 5$ for Sagitarius and Gold Pegasus..

Xp I'm really considering on buying Radamantis, Sea Dragon an Siren.
Gold-St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #5
Nathan Corso

I got it and got the accidentally free DLCs too ^_^

I've already finished it on normal, which DON'T unlock Bronze difficulty (only Hard unlocks it): maybe this can be helpful for someone else, since there isn't any guide around (or at least I haven't found any).

By the way, ignoring the mistakes, the free dlc for the eu version of the game is crap if comparated to the japanese one:
we have Jabu of Unicorn (wow! -_-'), but on the Jap Store the free one is Libra Dokhu.

Nathan Corso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
orthmann

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Corso View Post
I've already finished it on normal, which DON'T unlock Bronze difficulty (only Hard unlocks it): maybe this can be helpful for someone else, since there isn't any guide around (or at least I haven't found any).
Just adding more info: playing on very easy & easy also unlocks the Hard difficulty, but be aware the difficulty trophies don't stack. If you play on easy and after go to hard like I did, you still will need to play on normal.

Last edited by orthmann; 03-20-2012 at 10:36 PM.
orthmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #7
Nathan Corso

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthmann View Post
Just adding more info: playing on very easy & easy also unlocks the Hard difficulty, but be aware the difficulty trophies don't stack. If you play on easy and after go to hard like I did, you still will need to play on normal.
Are you sure?

Because I found unlocked all difficulties from very easy to hard just from the start.

But thank you to let us know that the trophies don't stack!

Last edited by Nathan Corso; 03-21-2012 at 10:53 AM. Reason: mistake "from easy to very hard" sholded be "from very easy to hard"
Nathan Corso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:38 AM   #8
orthmann

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Corso View Post
Are you sure?

Because I found unlocked all difficulties from easy to very hard just from the start.

But thank you to let us know that the trophies don't stack!
Not sure at all For sure I'm wrong and crazy. Anyway, what I really wanted to say was that the trophies don't stack, however this was on the japanese version of the game, there's some chance they changed that for the EU version.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #9
Wbelmont

i need this game !!!
Wbelmont is offline   Reply With Quote