English version out now! Who else got it?

Hey there!

The English version of this game just came out last Friday in Europe and Asia, did anyone else here get it? I just got my copy from the UK in the mail and I'm excited to sit down and play it after it finishes installing, but I was wondering if anyone else around here actually put money down for this.

Did anyone else snag the free DLC Sony Europe accidentally put up for this game? They put the "Sagittarius Seiya" and "Limited Edition Gold Pegasus Seiya" which are exclusive to the Limited Edition up by mistake on UK's PSN so if you were fast you got them for free. Pretty cool!

I got it and got the accidentally free DLCs too ^_^

I've already finished it on normal, which DON'T unlock Bronze difficulty (only Hard unlocks it): maybe this can be helpful for someone else, since there isn't any guide around (or at least I haven't found any).

By the way, ignoring the mistakes, the free dlc for the eu version of the game is crap if comparated to the japanese one:

we have Jabu of Unicorn (wow! -_-'), but on the Jap Store the free one is Libra Dokhu.

I've already finished it on normal, which DON'T unlock Bronze difficulty (only Hard unlocks it): maybe this can be helpful for someone else, since there isn't any guide around (or at least I haven't found any).

Just adding more info: playing on very easy & easy also unlocks the Hard difficulty, but be aware the difficulty trophies don't stack. If you play on easy and after go to hard like I did, you still will need to play on normal.

Edited by orthmann

Just adding more info: playing on very easy & easy also unlocks the Hard difficulty, but be aware the difficulty trophies don't stack. If you play on easy and after go to hard like I did, you still will need to play on normal.

Are you sure?

Because I found unlocked all difficulties from very easy to hard just from the start.

But thank you to let us know that the trophies don't stack!

Edited by Nathan Corso
mistake "from easy to very hard" sholded be "from very easy to hard"

Are you sure?

Because I found unlocked all difficulties from easy to very hard just from the start.

But thank you to let us know that the trophies don't stack!

Not sure at all :p For sure I'm wrong and crazy. Anyway, what I really wanted to say was that the trophies don't stack, however this was on the japanese version of the game, there's some chance they changed that for the EU version.

• 4 months later...