WOW this was a tv show

The series was an absolute hit in Spain, France, Italy and all latinamerica. In early 2000s had a little revival with a set of 13 beautiful ovas continuing the saga and an empty but gorgeous movie. After that, the series continued with low-q chapters untill the end. Now there's a new ova series (Lost Canvas) in HD and bluray, a spin off 250years before the original series.

Maybe compared to today's successfull animes, it's outdated, but it's a cult classic out here.

In my case, my nickname comes from Saint Seiya, and love to death the series. My 100+ action figures collection knows that :applause:

Edited by Gold-St

• 2 weeks later...
I remember this tv show!

So is this like a fight game? or a "dynasty warriors" game?

curious as it has a platinum so i might get it if its cheap. I am pretty sure this will only be for fans though, since even the tv show was confusing.

Anyone else saw the tv show? or going to get it?

lol i watched the whole tv serie, which was like 500 epsiodes long...

lol i watched the whole tv serie, which was like 500 epsiodes long...

It was all over my head at the time. I knew about the greek myths, but had no idea why they had animal constellations or attacks. They looked like shiny knights, not greek warriors

ANd there was a anti knight of each good one? really?

• 2 weeks later...
It was all over my head at the time. I knew about the greek myths, but had no idea why they had animal constellations or attacks. They looked like shiny knights, not greek warriors

ANd there was a anti knight of each good one? really?

The classic series had 114 episodes, being the first 72 the Sanctuary Arc.

The first 30something chapters (before they arrive the Sanctuary) are a little slow and with a lot of fillers. The black saints (or knights) are the first enemies they face, and yes, were somewhat bootleg knights.

As the zodiac are the main constellations, lesser knights have other constellation armor, like Pegasus, Andromeda, Cygnus, Ursa, etc, being their attacks related to their constellation or zodiac filliation. :think:

With the Sanctuary Arc starts what fans remembers as the greatest saga :applause:, then comes Asgard saga, then Poseidon saga. At 2001 (or so) started the revival with the last saga, Hades chapter (on three "seasons", sanctuary, inferno and elysion).

Now with new series, like the prequels "Episode G" or Lost Canvas, and future (and not-so-good looking) projects, Saint Seiya is still alive, still alive :whistle:

The classic series had 114 episodes, being the first 72 the Sanctuary Arc.

The first 30something chapters (before they arrive the Sanctuary) are a little slow and with a lot of fillers. The black saints (or knights) are the first enemies they face, and yes, were somewhat bootleg knights.

As the zodiac are the main constellations, lesser knights have other constellation armor, like Pegasus, Andromeda, Cygnus, Ursa, etc, being their attacks related to their constellation or zodiac filliation. :think:

With the Sanctuary Arc starts what fans remembers as the greatest saga :applause:, then comes Asgard saga, then Poseidon saga. At 2001 (or so) started the revival with the last saga, Hades chapter (on three "seasons", sanctuary, inferno and elysion).

Now with new series, like the prequels "Episode G" or Lost Canvas, and future (and not-so-good looking) projects, Saint Seiya is still alive, still alive :whistle:

cool

i watched this on kids WB (i think) in the morning. That was quite a while ago, so any new story lines i havent seen for a while. Cool though, i hope to watch it again, and either like it or just have memories and move on

• 2 weeks later...
The series was an absolute hit in Spain, France, Italy and all latinamerica. In early 2000s had a little revival with a set of 13 beautiful ovas continuing the saga and an empty but gorgeous movie. After that, the series continued with low-q chapters untill the end. Now there's a new ova series (Lost Canvas) in HD and bluray, a spin off 250years before the original series.

Maybe compared to today's successfull animes, it's outdated, but it's a cult classic out here.

In my case, my nickname comes from Saint Seiya, and love to death the series. My 100+ action figures collection knows that :applause:

lol my nickname alos comes from the series "alberich de megrez" the evil Asegard warrior. Just changed it to alberick with a "k" as its easier

Has the game been released in Europe yet? I really want to get it, but not the Japanese version.

I am from Europe and bought it yesterday, so yes it is out in EU. I have my PS3 set to English, the game has japanee voices with english subtitles.

Althou the voices are crap, they were much better back then in the original TV series

• 1 year later...