Rate the trophy difficulty  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted 3.

Game's kind of difficult on the first run, but completing Mission Mode afterwards leaves you with tens of thousands of points to boost your characters. Clothless Shun breaks this game, when he's maxed out his nebula storm allows him to clear missions with A rank requirements of 70 minutes in only 20 and can destroy most any boss in record time. I managed to beat one in 11 seconds. Then you've got other broken dudes like Shura, Aiolia, and Saga to fall back on.

None of the missions are very hard and fighting on the Roads just gets tedious. It's all fairly easy, especially after dumping some CP into getting the skill which allows infinite continues.

i voted 4

after the platinum I can say the only hard part is Shiryu only close range attack even if i maxed some stat he remain weak the fight against capricorn shura is a nightmare

another problem is find the right time for galaxian explosion big bang but it's nothing compared to the dragon gameplay

the game is very good

Edited by BlackMasamune

i voted 4

after the platinum I can say the only hard part is Shiryu only close range attack even if i maxed some stat he remain weak the fight against capricorn shura is a nightmare

another problem is find the right time for galaxian explosion but it's nothing compared to the dragon gameplay

the game is very good

Oh man galaxian explosion, I started my first walkthru on hard and it was a real pain to beat Gemini with a level 1 Shun

Just got the Plat this morning and I'd say the game is a 4. Nothing too difficult when you've leveled up a lot but a few of the Big Bang attacks gave me a few problems. I'd also would have liked the Survival mode to give you a running score so you know when you've reached the A Rank.

Its also got me quite interested in the Saint Seiya franchise.

• 1 month later...

It's really an easy platinium. I give it an overall of 4 difficulty. Depends on how u really want to play it.

I am a Saint Seiya fan, just a fan not a big one like some hardcore players here :D I platinuim a month back without any guide.

Overall difficulty of 6, I started on hard mode without grinding till the end of the story brand new. Without even adding any stats points on any of my players, all my cosmo points go to their special attacks... finish on final stage level 29 max or lesser for almost all bronze saints. My next run was silver finish complete without grinding.. i thought the hidden trophy was GOLD run but i came to realize itz only bronze :chair:

Overall 2 difficulty if i am to grind in story mode brand new start. Even my level is only 50 plus (without adding any stats) i am playing in gold difficulty with ease.(seiya is already full health, Ikki full att, Shriyu almost full comso)

Since I love seiya i am going to full max all saints include gold siants to max level & max stats & god difficulty to A before i finally am done with this game although i already have the platinium :cool:

• 3 months later...

I vote 4

it's an easy plat but a long plat to get...doing the mission with the same area again and again is not fun at the end. You have to do multiple playthrough so it's not like you play once 7 hours get all the trophy in your 1st run ,Bam plat (that would be an easy platinium for me).

The game is quite fun, but a lot repetiting at the end.

Just got the plat. Voted 3. If your not leveled up, some of the stages can be a pain in te ass. I enjoyed it inmensely. Just wished it had original latin america spanish dub. Curious to see how the new game, based on the new anime series stacks up with this. I'm pertty sure we all agree that the nostalgia factor makes this a better game that it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just got the platinum :D

voted 5, there are no really difficult trophies to get, and no troubling grinds to complete the gallery.

Overall a great game for Saint Seiya fans, close to perfection fan service wise. Hope they'll complete the saga with a second game about Asgard/Poseidon and a third about the Hades chapter!

• 2 months later...