Gotta learn them all trophy tip

FMR

• 9 months later...

I knew there had to be something to those combos. I know ive done them all more than like 5 time each but its not popping for me. I have the warrior level 27 and i just got to act 4. Do you have to do a combo on the last guy in an area, like when it goes all slow-mo for a second? Thats the only thing i can think of. I guess i will have to start a new character and give it another shot.

• 1 month later...
For the trophy 'Gotta learn them all', having level 22 is not enough.

For one combo, the last one of the Mage, you have to go to a level with flying ennemies to be able to use that combo on them.

It should be added to the guide, but the topic is locked.

Stasis Blast? No you don't. The first triangle throws the enemy into the air, the second triangle does the stasis.

• 1 month later...

I am having a hard time with this trophy as well.

I have the ranger on LV40, then played co-op to level up the remaining characters. Then I performed each and every combo but no trophy.

I tried all the different combos in the Goat Lion level, without actual enemies as the guide says performing alone would be enough.

Since I leveled my main character to LV40 and used the second player/controller to level up the remaining characters, those are all bound to "Player 2" - does this matter?

Am I missing something else?

ceno

• 10 months later...

Ok so I got it after many tries.

For some reason one or two combos might not count if you don't use at least once with enemies.

I don't know if its the case with the Mage's Stasis Blast, but I can tell that this combo of the ranger is one of the conflicting moves. From the wiki:

1 (up to 3x), Up+2, 2 (up to 3x): "Pin Cushion" - Basic combo with an "upper" move to knock enemy into the air. Fires arrows up at the enemy. Seems to miss a lot.

If you do it in the town you are not able to fire arrows up to the top. If you do it with enemies, the ranger will do it. That was when my final trophy popped up.